EPISODE 2. {PT 3} Mood Shift

8 HOURS LATER

"You brought your ID right?" Orion asks, fixing up his hair

I nod and pull out the plastic card before waving it in front of him. "Right here."

My 12 year old self, when moving to Australia, did not know we would appreciate it so much 6 years later. The legal age of 18 for drinking has me fucking thriving.

"You sure you wanna go to a strip club? I mean you know what happened last time."

Oh, Y'know. Just a guy assuming I was one of the strippers and throwing a wad of cash in my face. Nothing out of the normal.

However, I did get one grand just like that so.

"Yes. I love strip clubs."

It's my favorite kind of club to go to. I have a blast and try to encourage Orion to as well, but he thinks he's not allowed to look at or touch any of the girls. I tell him I'm okay with it because, well, I am. We've been in an open relationship before so there are times where we allow those doors to open again.

He opens the cab door and smiles as I follow behind him. I shut the door behind me and pause to cup Orion's face. "You wouldn't mind us bringing home a lady tonight, would you?"

A grin crosses his face, though I can tell from the look of his eyes that something's up. "Why not a guy?"

My mind is immediately boggled. Never...have we ever had a threesome with a guy. It's always been with a girl, which I do not mind by any means, but having a guy completely shifts everything that we've made a structure for in our sex life.

"Where's that coming from?" I swallow.

"I mean it doesn't hurt to try some new things no?"

"Well would this guy be mainly for you, or for me?"

"You." He states simply. "You for sure."

"Is that something you want to see?"

"And experience. Desperately."

I bite the inside of my cheek as I gaze into his bright, excited eyes. "Well then. If that's what you want," I plant a soft kiss on his lips. "Then that's what you'll get."

His grin quickly stretches to a wide smile. "Lead the way love."

"