EPISODE 2 {FINAL PART} Jealousy

COREY MELYNKI found myself sleeping on the couch that night

    COREY MELYNK
I found myself sleeping on the couch that night. However, I felt as though that was well deserved. Plus, Delilah keeps her word on these things.

I woke up this morning and did the best I could on making breakfast for her. I'm not the best cook, but to say I tried my best on these waffles, is an understatement.

I begin pouring out some coffee into a mug when a voice halts me.

"A little early for that, don't you think?"

I turn around and see Delilah's bright face. However, I could easily tell that yesterday night was still on her mind.

"It's only," I check my watch. "8 am?"

"You were going to wake me up 4 hours after I went to sleep?" She runs a hand through her hair as she sits on the counter. "You're funny."

"Well you're awake so," I place the plate and mug out in front of her. "here you are."

She hesitates a smile before taking the meal. "Thank you." I sit on the counter next to her and let out a small breath.

"How are you feeling?"

"Bleh." She menders out.

"Bleh," I repeat. "Yeah okay. Yeah."

"Well I'm still mad Corey."

"I don't doubt you."

"But for some reason, not at you?"

"Then who?"

She swallows a piece of bacon. "Orion."

My eyebrow shoots up in a tad bit of confusion, but not confusion because of her answer, confusion because of my emotion that I can't figure out.

"Why?"

"Valerie White," she snorts. "Fuckin' Valerie White."

"Care to elaborate?"

DELILAH LEWIS
"I didn't recognize the name at first," I reveal. "But once you said that Orion was dating her, I knew right away."

"So you know her?"

"Better than you could ever know."

*FLASHBACK*
A talented girl. Fuck, is that all they can say?!

The crowd claps as I watch the oh so amazing freshman win the debate I could never crack. No matter what side I had, never could I ever escape this topic. But she did. Valerie fucking White did.