Chapter 2

"Who are you?"

They both looked at each other, but Yeji was able to repair a little better the face of the girl standing in front of her.

Short dark hair, a face that ranged between cute and handsome, very attractive... a look of dark brown eyes that could drive anyone crazy, her clothes were wide, wide shirt, wide jeans and boots, she almost looked like a man. But there was no way a man could be as attractive as that woman.

Yeji could tell that this girl also seemed to be observing her face in detail and when she realized that her gaze went down to her chest and legs, Yeji realized that she only had a large shirt on. Then she stirred a little and grabbed the sheet to cover her own body.

"Who the hell are you? Where's Karina?"

"I'm... I'm-"

"I'll call the police" Said the girl pulling out her phone.

This has got to be a fucking joke. Yeji cursed mentally.

"No... No... I'm, I'm Hwang Yeji, Karina's best friend, I-"

"What are you doing here? Where is she?" The girl asked again.

"Well... She... She went on a trip, gave me the keys to her apartment to take care of and..." Yeji took a deep breath and seemed to calm down a bit when she saw her stow the phone in her pants. The girl ran her hand through her hair, pulling it back and turned her gaze back to Yeji.

"God, Karina... Why don't you ever tell me shit" She heard her whisper and then she walked to the door, passing her with the sheet wrapped around her body and left the room.

"I have to get out of here" Yeji whispered nervously to herself.

"Hey, hey... Where are you going?" The short-haired girl behind her asked, making her stop in her tracks as she had her hand on the door.

"I think I'd better go, I-"

She heard the girl's footsteps approach behind her.

"Are you planning to leave dressed like that?"

Yeji closed her eyes tightly, remembering that she was practically half-naked and that if it wasn't for that girl, she would have left the place like that because she was so nervous.

"I... I don't-"

"Besides look at the time it is.... It's too late for you to go home, if Karina told you that you could stay here, you have to, you don't have to leave."

Yeji turned around to the girl and nodded slowly, walking back towards the room, but when she passed by her side, the woman grabbed her by the arm, making Yeji a little shocked by what had happened.

"But you need to know something else... I'll be staying here too, because I got kicked out of my place and I have nowhere to go, so, we'll be roommates. Cool right?"

Cool? No.

Of course not, Yeji was the most introverted person in the world and for some reason having to talk to someone other than Karina was no fun for her, it was going to be quite an ordeal having to live there with that girl, who also now had a mischievous smile on her face.

She gently released Yeji from her grip and chuckled to go to the kitchen. Yeji swallowed hard and immediately went into the room, locked the door and leaned against it as if she was about to faint. Was it so hard to socialize? No, what was really hard was to be around that girl.

She splashed some water on her face to try to control what she was feeling at that moment and got back under the sheets, still with an uncontrollable trembling in her body because of what had happened a moment ago in that same bed.