Chapter 10

"You're here..." Ryujin smiled seeing Yeji sobbing into her chest as she stroked her hair.

It wasn't possible that girl had stayed here all this time, or was it? Anyway, the dark-haired girl was happy to see her there and even though her mother's death was still eating her up inside, she decided that she should be strong.... It had to be worth it that Yeji had saved her.

The chocolate-haired girl raised her head towards her, her eyes swollen and tear-filled, she gave to Ryujin a smile.

"I'm so happy you woke up" Yeji whispered to her, caressing her face, as if it was the most precious thing to her, as if it was a delicate flower she had to protect.

"Yeji... Thank you..." Ryujin brought her face a little towards her, giving her a soft kiss on the lips and Yeji closed her eyes letting out a sigh at the contact, she wanted so much to feel her so close again, she thought she was dreaming.

But at that moment, a noise at the door interrupted them.

Karina came into the room, seeing the scene of the two of them almost stuck together and quickly walked towards Ryujin, hugging her, Yeji straightened up and just watched what was going on. Ryujin didn't flinch.

"I'm sorry Ryu, I don't know who this girl is.... I couldn't help but let her in" Rosé said quickly approaching Yeji, who just watched as her best friend was almost pinned on Ryujin.

It was obviously something uncomfortable for her and she could feel how a pain in her chest shook her to such an extent that again, she couldn't hold back a tear that fell down her cheek.

"Don't worry, Rosé."

The black-haired girl broke away from her and immediately her aunt came up to her and hugged her giving her a kiss on her forehead. Karina went over to Yeji.

"You're okay now, my girl" Rosé said to Ryujin with a smile and she just nodded, but her gaze was on Yeji.

"Yeji... What are you doing here, how do you know Ryujin? What's going on?" Karina asked watching as Yeji and Ryujin stared at each other.

"That question I can answer you, but let's go outside to talk quietly and let Ryujin can talk to her aunt."

"Yeji-"

"Don't worry, Ryujin.... I got this" Yeji said with a smile, Karina looked at them and after a few minutes, they both walked out of the room, leaving Rosé and Ryujin alone.

"My god Ryu... You don't know how much I looked for you, your brother was so worried, I.... I didn't know what to do if I lost you too" Rosé ran her hand over Ryujin's cheek making her smile. "I'll let you call me aunty if you want, but don't ever do that again, you understand me?"

Ryujin chuckled and then her face became serious again. It was hard to be able to feel good, when at times she remembered her mother and all that she had been through.

A tear rolled down her cheek and Rosé immediately hugged her.

"She's no longer with us... I still can't deal with the idea, Rosé" Ryujin whispered, while Rosé's eyes were misty with tears.

"I don't know how we're going to get over her not being with us anymore either, but we're going to get through this, Ryujin.... We're going to be strong for her."

-

"Well, now can you tell me what's going on?"

Karina asked when Yeji took her to one of the balconies that was on that floor, it was completely lonely, except for some nurses that passed by the place making rounds and then Yeji took a deep breath and took her best friend's hands. Who by the way she had missed a lot.