Chapter 8

Neither of them stopped looking at each other, while Ryujin slid her hands down Yeji's shoulders, making her wet shirt fall to the floor, at that moment, she couldn't help but look at her breasts protruding from that little red lace bra, looking perfect on that skin.

Yeji swallowed dryly when she saw Ryujin's gaze on her body, when she felt her so close, she was almost shivering and it wasn't even from the cold, her hands slid down her arms where her skin was completely bristling and their hands met. But the dark-haired girl discovered something else.

"What a nice tattoo..." She whispered caressing Yeji's skin around her navel where that black rose was. Yeji held her breath and her skin immediately bristled.

"Thank you..." But soon she was interrupted by Ryujin's lips on hers, again feeling her delicious mouth eating hers, then Yeji started to unbutton Ryujin's shirt without taking her lips off her. But the dark-haired woman stopped her.

"Yeji... Are you... Are you sure about this?"

"No..." They both looked tenderly into each other's eyes. Yeji wasn't entirely sure what would happen after that, she didn't know if Ryujin would leave her life or if Karina would come back, but she needed her now. "But I want to try, Ryujin..."

They both smiled and took off the rest of their clothes between kisses and caresses.

Ryujin carried Yeji to the bed, laid her down gently and rested on top of her, feeling her warm body fill her own body. She would never have imagined that someone could help her overcome her fear, but incredibly Ryujin was now not trembling despite the thunder and heavy rain.

She lowered her wet kisses to Yeji's neck, who lifted her head back a little to give Ryujin more room to run her tongue over every part of her skin and at that moment, she let out a moan.

She had never experienced a similar pleasure before, not even something that came close, when she was younger, Yeji had met a girl who had been her first kiss, but when she discovered that it was just a bet, it destroyed her and after that, she had not had any relationship with anyone else, because she locked herself in that bubble so that no one would hurt her again.

So her lips were not at all experienced, but she was learning something new now and she was feeling unimaginable things, now someone had already burst that bubble.

"Ryujin..." She moaned as she felt the girl's lips on her breasts, it felt so good to be licked and sucked like that.

Ryujin removed the bra completely being enraptured by those beautiful round breasts and her pink nipples which she didn't take a single minute to suck on. Yeji's moans became louder and more inibited.

Her kisses continued down from her breasts to her belly, Ryujin ran her tongue delicately over Yeji's navel caressing with it, the small tattoo. Yeji's hands tangled in Ryujin's hair and with her eyes closed she hissed in pleasure.

The dark-haired girl looked up at her and with her hands gently caressed the sides of her waist and hips, slowly moving down to her legs and with the same movement, pulling down Yeji's small red thong. At that moment she opened her eyes and their gazes met.

Yeji felt a little embarrassed and immediately her legs automatically closed.

"I'm sorry... It's just..." Ryujin approached her again.

"Yeji... Is this your first time?" She asked her seriously and Yeji nodded blushing.

"Yes..." Ryujin shook her head and was about to pull away from Yeji, but Yeji grabbed her tightly by her arms. "What's wrong?" she asked not understanding why Ryujin wanted to leave.