Chapter 11

Yeji closed her eyes when she felt Ryujin's lips going down to her neck, her body was completely bristling, everything she was feeling inside was so incredible that she couldn't think of anything else but the girl that was attached to her neck as if she was a vampire.

A small moan came out of her mouth when she felt the dark-haired girl's hands on her back, caressing it softly, as she pulled up her blouse to feel Yeji's skin and how her warmth soaked into her fingers.

Ryujin broke away from her neck and pulled her shirt completely off, licking her lips at the sight of her beautiful bare breasts, then Yeji smiled mischievously.

"You're a naughty girl, Yeji..." She whispered with a smile, the chocolate-haired girl chuckled.

"All thanks to you, Ryujin..."

Again their lips met to dance together until Yeji's back touched the bed and the dark-haired girl started kissing her breasts in the most sensual way possible. Yeji moaned loudly as she closed her eyes and Ryujin tasted her nipples and caressed her bare legs that were half raised.

"Fuck!"

It was the first time Ryujin heard a word like that, coming out of the chocolate-haired girl's lips, something that turned her on that much more.

They both undressed each other, while their eyes looked at each other with love and passion, the fire that was running inside their bodies was completely different from any other they could have felt in the past, it was incredible how their bodies were mixing, coming together, feeling each other and moving almost in sync, even though Yeji was completely inexperienced at it, she was trying to keep up with the hectic rhythm of Ryujin, who was kissing her madly, while rubbing her body to the cat-eyed one.

"Yeji... Look at me" Ryujin whispered in a moan and the moment she looked into her eyes.... Ryujin sank into her in a slow and tormentingly sensual way.

"Ahhhhh Ryujin!" Yeji moaned so loudly and brought her head back on the pillow, as the dark-haired woman looked at her ecstatically, searching for if there was any hint of pain on her face.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked placing kisses around her face and neck.

Yeji just nodded still with her eyes closed and Ryujin began to move in and out of her gently. The cat-eyed couldn't stop moaning and at the same time smiling at what was happening, she buried her nails in Ryujin's back and the dark-haired growled in her ear telling her how good it felt to be inside her and that she was never going to leave her, that she would always be hers.

Yeji reached orgasm as Ryujin's thrusts became stronger and deeper, both of their breaths started to cut off and the chocolate-haired girl opened her eyes a little, noticing how Ryujin was staring at her, she took her face in her hands and kissed her. The dark-haired girl let out a loud moan from her throat without detaching her lips from Yeji, cumming inside her, biting her lip a little in the process.

When her movements slowed down, they both parted their lips and with their breaths coming in ragged gasps, they looked into each other's eyes with a smile on each other's faces.

"Jesus, Yeji..." She said between chuckles.

"I love you, Ryujin..."

"I love you..."

***

Ryujin was given a few more days at work to recover, that morning Rosé left early for work and Yeji was on her way to college.

She was afraid... Some fear of seeing Karina again, of facing her and not knowing what to say to her or how to approach her, after all, she had been her only friend for all these years and she had supported her. She could feel some guilt, but all that feeling was lessened every time Ryujin gave her a tender kiss on the lips.