Chapter 15 | New friend

{New friend}

Laura's POV

We just arrived to the camping place in the woods. I'm worried about this Date.

Why the heck Vanessa?! WHY ?!

Anyways, Mrs Ashton gave us our tents and we have to do them by ourselves.

EXEPT the ones from Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Ellington and Rydel's.

Mrs Ashton said she wanna do them by HERSELF cause she thinks they don't know how to.

Actually NO ONE of the class knows it but, who cares, right? *mark sarcasm*

Well since I'm gonna share a tent with Rydel, Mrs Ashton did out tent. YEP THAT MEANS NO WORK ^^

Rydel: Should we make it confortable inside?

She smiled at me and I smiled back than.

Laura: SURE

We both went in and started to unpack our blakets and so on. I was listening to music by doing that. Suddenly my headphones got separated from my iPod and than 'Walk the Moon' started bumping out of my iPad.

O-OH SHIT.

My eyes widened and I quicky took them and connected them again. I wasn't sure if I should look over to Rydel cause this was really awkward right now.

I looked at her anyways.

She was smirking at me.

Laura: W-what?

Rydel: Walk the Moon?

She was still smirking at me.

Laura: Um look ma-

Rydel: I LOVE THEM !!!

Laura: W-what?! SERIOUSLY ?!

Rydel: Yep, I even went to a few concerts of them!!!

Laura: I JUST SAW THEM ONCE TILL YET

Rydel: DUH THEY'RE HELLA AMAZING !

Laura: YESSS !

Oh my gosh I can't believe that I've got something in common with Rydel, she's really cool. After decorating and some fangirling about boybands, we went to the meeting place that Mrs Ashton told us before.

We meet there up and were talking with the other girls till Mrs Ashton spoke up.

Mrs Ashton: So guys, since it was a long way till here and it's 5 pm already, I want you guys to have some free Time. Remember tomorrow we'll do this thingy with groups of two.

Class: Can we go now?

Mrs Ashton: Um Wait

Class: WHAT ?

Mrs Ashton: Well this is suprisingly a question to the R5 members.

Class: "suprisingly"

Mrs Ashton: Well a few guys asked if you guys could play something accoustical later

Ross: That'd be fine with me

Riker: Yup

Rydel: IM IN

Rocky: Sure

Ellington: OkaY than

Mrs Ashton: YA- I meant, that's great, thanks

Ross: No problem

I looked at Ross and I could see how he was holding his laughter back.

Mrs Ashton: Now, You guys can do whatever you want to.

Class: YAY

Mrs Ashton: We'll meet up here at 8pm, don't even dare to come late.... Now you can go

Rydel was standing right beside me. I looked at her and she understood what I meant.

Rydel: Back to our tent?

Laura: Yup

I than said bye to Vanessa and Raini and we went back to our tent. As soon as we got in I checked my messages.

There was ONE. And oh shit!
It was from my dance teacher. Ugh.

From: Dominguez To: Laura Marano

The lesson on Friday is gonna be shifted to next week thursday.
-D.

"Shit" I mumbled as I put my phone back.

Rydel: What happened?

I sighed and looked at her.

Laura: My dance lesson just got shifted and next week on wednesday I'm gonna have a little performence, so how can I learn the moves when I can't even have my dance lesson?!

I looked back down on my lap.
Ugh, Life sucks

Rydel: Hey! I could help you!

Laura: HOW ?

I looked at her again.

Rydel: Well I'm alsound dance teacher, so I could show you some

She smiled.

Laura: OH UH REALLY ?! OMG THANKS THANKS THANKS RYDEL !

She laughed.

Rydel: Hey, I just LOVE dancing

///NOT Starstruck\\\

It's 8pm, y'all know what that means.

Time for that 'mini accousic thingy' from R5.

We all sat on the ground in a circle.
I was sitting between Calum and Raini. I saw Calum withund Ross earlier so I guess they became friends...

Mrs Ashton: Okay so guys R5 is gonna play a song now. Please be quiet.

Class: DUH

Ross: Okay Let's start this

Ross said with a smile and started to do something with his guitar. He started strumming a little and than looked up.

The awkward thing was that I was right in front of him in the circuit.

SO. AWKWARD.

Anyways, he looked up and he saw me right than. I don't know but I think he was smiling..

Riker: Which song?

Ross looked at me for a sec and than answered with a smirk.

Ross: Cali girl

Ellington: Alright

They than started to sing the song and oh my gosh, they sang great. I wanted to pay attention at Rydel but I kept making eye contact with Ross, like damn it.

There was a part when he straightly looked at me.

"Cause a caligirl is what I need."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YAY HOPE YOU LIKED IT

•what do you think will happen on this double date?🍷

•Comment fave line

•Don't even dare to start Rourtney drama

~Tice 🍒