Chapter 21 | You're just 'you'

{You're just you}

Laura's POV

The red vans or the blue nikes?

I chose the blue nikes cause it matched to my blue sweater.

Laura: Oh, c'mon Vanessa! Hurry up!

She than came downstairs with that face.

Laura: What ?

Vanessa: Um, I'm sorry..

Laura: What ?!

Vanessa: Riker is gonna pick me up...

Laura: BUT I CANT DRIVE YET !!! WHOS GONNA DRIVE ME NOW ?!

Vanessa: Um... What about Ross?

I gave her that death glare. There's no way that I would do that. Never.

Vanessa: I could ask hi-

Laura: No. I'm gonna go by myself.

I put my cap on my head and took my skateboard. I opened the door and than started to... Um skateboarding?

You know, that's why I'm the kind of person that hates it to be depended on others. You always regret it.

I started skateboarding and took my iPod out and went through my playlists:
- SHAWN MENDES 😍

-The Vamps

-MattyB & Cimorelli

-...

Aaaand so on.

I choose Shawn Mendes, I just loooove his lyrics' ! And 'Something Big' was on.

I hummed along the lyrics and than realized that I arrived at school.

I got off of my skateboard and put it under one of my arms. I walked through the hallway till I arrived at my locker. I took my headphones off and put them into my bag. I than put my skateboard in my locker. I than closed my locker to see Ross surrounded by girls at the end of the hallway. I rolled my eyes at it.

Seriously,what was so necassary to bring some celebrities at our school?

I turned around but saw Ross looking over me at the corner of my eye.. Eh, whatever

///NOT Starstruck\\\

I went into the classroom of my last class of the day...Which was sadly without any of my close friends... And Ross is in this class, oh joy.

I sat down and like two seconds later I saw Ross sitting down before winking at some girls, which started immadentaly gushing and giggling. Uh, do I have to see this like every damn day now?!

Ross: Hey Laura, I-

Laura: Don't talk to me ( A/N STOP. DONT TALK TO ME HAHAHAHHA)

Ross: wait what?

Laura: I don't wanna talk to you, get it?

Ross: But like every girl wants to talk to me?

Omg, how spoiled can he get?!

Laura: Well, I'm not one of some chicks, it's that simple.

I than turned around and rolled my eyes for the second time cause of him today.

Ross: Bu-

Just than our teacher came in. Thanks god.

The class went fast by and I hurried up to my locker and took my skateboard out of it.

"You skateboard?"

I turned around to face Ross. I rolled my eyes at him, to show him that I'm kinda annoyed of him trying to talk to me for the second time today.

Laura: Yea, what's the big deal of it?

Ross: Nothing, just suprised.

Laura: Look Ross, you can state that Everest is just a mountain, and a pyramide just a shape, (A/N GUESS FROM WHERE THIS IS ?!!!!!😍👯) but I am NOT just one of those chicks which care less about their gardes than their nails. And I am NEVER going to be one of those who can't stop gushing and giggling when you just wink at them, got it Blondie?

I than put my skateboard on the ground and than skateboarded till the end of the hallway, leaving him speechless there.

Kinda familar, right?

Well, I'm just like a mirror, you gotta know that about me: If you leave me speechless, I'm gonna leave you speechless, if you're nice to me, I'm gonna be nice to you.

I basically reflect the person you are.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

fun fact: I'm obsessed with the MAGCON boys 😍😍 (the old/ orginal ones) I just love every single of them, aaaand I'm OBSESSED with Shawn Mendes! <3 His songs, voice, personality 😍❤️ Connor Franta and Cash ( 😭❤️) are my fave youtuber 😍😍😍😍

~Comment fave line 💕

~Who's your fave youtuber?

-TiiiiCeeee 🌼