Chapter 21 | Friends ? Okay.

{Friends ? Okay.}

Ross' POV(finally hahahaha)

I just arrived home and straightly went into my. room

God, this girl is trying to drive me crazy...

Everytime I want to be nice, she responds harsh, like what the hell did I do wrong?!

Everytime I want to be harsh too, I just can't.

I just want to be friends with her. That's how I think it'll work and she isn't going to be rude anymore...

I'm just gonna talk to her about that.

///NOT Starstruck\\\

I rang the doorbell of the house and put my hands into my pockets of my denim jacket.

"IM GONNA GET IT" I heard from the other side of the door and not even a second past till the door got opened.

It wasn't Laura, or even Vanessa. It was probably their mom.

I smiled at her and she looked at me for a sec.

Ellen: Aren't you that guy from all the posters Vanessa has all over her room?

I cracked a shy smile.

Ross: Um Maybe, I don't know... I'm Ross by the way

I smiled at her and she smiled back and gave me her hand.

Ellen: I'm Ellen, Ross. Nice to meet you... Are you here for Laura?

I kinda was suprised and smiled awkward.

Ross: Um Yeah... How is it that obvious ?

Ellen laughed.

Ellen: Laura keeps telling about you, not in a good way though.. But don't take it serious, Laura's actually a really nice girl.

She smiled at me before turning around and shouting for Laura while I mumbled ' Never saw one of those sides of her'..

After like 2 minutes you could hear steps coming down the stairs. Afterwards a smiling Laura appeared on the door next to her.

Laura: Mom, is it Rai- oh. It's you..

Her smile immediately fade away as she saw me.

Ellen: I'm gonna leave you guys alone for a second

She smiled at us and than left, probably towards the kitchen.

Laura: What do you want Ross?

Ross: I actually just wanted to talk to about something important.

She looked at me.

Laura: Is it worth to come out ?

I rolled my eyes.

Ross: Yes, yes it is.

She mumbled something while coming out and than crossed her arms in front of her chest while waiting for me to start.

Laura: Sooo ?

Ross: Look, I know you and me didn't have a good start c-

Laura: Cause you thought that I was a fan, and I'm not

Ross: Yeah, whatever, but than in the woods w-

Laura: We got lost and searched forever (a/n it rhymed tho till now) for a way back.

Ross: No, and would you please let me talk out ?

Laura: I- ugh okay..

Ross: So we didn't have a good start. Yes I thought that you were a fan, and yes we got lost in the woods but that was like one week ago. The thing I was going to say is that I don't want to fight anymore. Okay, we're not like REALLY fighting, we're just like dissing each other, and I don't want that.

Laura: What are you trying to say than ?

Ross: I- God, I just want to be friends with you a-

Laura: Friends ?

She raised her brow. I rolled my eyes.

Ross: I thought we agreed to letting me speak out.

Laura: OkaaaaY. Go ahead.

Ross: I think we could start to be friends. Not close friends, just friends, so we're not gonna fight anymore, cause it kinda get's childish... So what do you say ? Friends ?

I hold my hand out for her to shake it, for if she agrees. She hestitated and looked at my hand before letting both of her arms fall from the position in what they've been before and than shoke my hands.

Laura: Friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Maybe 'friends' will be our always HAHHAHAHA lmao

•Comment fave line🐶

•Where do you wanna be rn?🚣

-at an raura event in 2023 where they both confess their feelings and we're gonna slay the haters again. 🐸

-TicEEEEE🚁