𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬

——————————————————————————-

cecilia woke up abruptly in the morning, she heard screaming downstairs. hearing this she immediately runs downstairs. her grandma and mom were panicking.

"woah, what's wrong?" she said confused. her mom turned to her with wide eyes.

"your sister didn't come home last night" she says quickly, running around the house making sure she didn't miss her.

"wait what?" cecilia is concerned. this isn't like her sister. something must be wrong.

"god cecilia it's simple your sister didn't come home last night. we need your help finding her" grandmas says short.

"oh okay um let me get shoes on. i'll go look around town" cel says while trying to find shoes.

"please be careful! call us immediately if you find her" lorelai yells out as cecilia runs out the door.

———————————————————————————

cecilia ran to the first person she knew who could help her. miles.

she gets to his door and knocks on the door rapidly. he opens it.

"listen i don't have much time to explain, but get your coat on. we can't find rory" she says quickly.

"huh?" he says confused but grabbed his jacket and followed his best friend who is in shock.

"she went to some stupid dance last night with dean and she didn't come home" she says as she walks to town with tears starting to form.

miles grabs her arm causing her to stop walking.

"hey hey, stop look at me" he says as they look into each others eyes.

"breathe. we will find her" he says calmly. she nods and they continue to look for her.

———————————————————————————

it had been about 10 minutes of them searching when miles finally speaks up.

"so, um who that guy you were with last night?" he says shyly.

"his name is- wait how did you know i was with a guy last night?" she asks and turns to look at him.

"oh i was walking around town with liz and we walked past luke's and she start freaking out when she saw you and him together" he explained trying to cover his jealousy.

"oh um that's ethan. we met him when liz and i went to hartford. you know to go to that record store?" she tells him.

she started to smile when she thought of last night and wanted to talk to him again.

"oh. cool" he says. he had a look on his face, cecilia didn't understand what was wrong.

"i like him a lot, miles" she says defensively as she turns to him.