𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲

song of the chapter: halah- mazzy star———————————————————————————

———————————————————————————

cecilia and the rest of the gilmore girls were in the house waiting for dean and ethan to come over, so they can have a tv night. cecilia was upstairs getting ready.

it's been a week. a whole week since she's talked to miles. she is still very upset with him. she doesn't understand why he is not supportive of her relationship. she doesn't care anymore. ethan makes her happy and that's all she cares about.

"hello" she hears dean yell from downstairs. this causes her to rush downstairs.

"do you come bearing pizza" her mom says to him.

"we're not idiots" she hears her boyfriend say.

as she walks downstairs she sees ethan behind dean. she smiles and walks to him.

"hi"

"hey angel" he says with a smirk and kisses her and looks at her with a smile.

"sit! come on you're missing it" she hears her mom say. cecilia grabs his hand and drags him to the couch and makes him sit next to her.

"what are we watching?" dean asks

"the incomparable 'donna reed show'." cecilia tells him, grabbing a slice of pizza.

"um? what is this?" ethan asks holding up a brown bag.

"a salad"

"a salad?" the twins say at the same time

"yeah, it's a quaint dish sometimes used to precede large quantities of pizza"

silence filled the room.

"it's for me"

"oh okay" the gilmore girls said. cecilia heard ethan snicker next to her. she playfully elbows him.

"so who's donna reed?" dean asks. the girls looks at him like he has three heads.

"what?" rory questions her boyfriend. cecilia shakes her head in disappointment, but smiles when she feels ethan wrap his arm around her shoulders.

"you don't know who donna reed is? the quintessential 50s mom with the perfect 50s family?" lorelai asks.

"never without a smile and high heels?" rory tells him.

"hair, that if you hit it with a hammer, wouldn't crack?" cecilia continues. dean shakes his head.

"so it's a show?"

"it's a lifestyle"

"it's a religion"

"oou my favorite episode-" cecilia starts, lorelai soon plays along.