best day of my life

"He didn't push me away when I sat on the bed with him" you were freaking out, shaking Yoimiya by her shoulders. "He's so..." you let go of Yoimiya to lay your on the table then slam your fist quietly on the table. You couldn't just sit there and think about it, you were just too excited.

"He's so funny too, he was making fun of the new kid but it's okay because they were ginger." Yoimiya was probably spacing out, thinking about something. Even if she didn't hear you, she didn't need to know. "He even waved me goodbye..." if you were home, you would've been balling your eyes out.

You felt a tap on your shoulder which made you sit up immediately. "N/N? Are you sick?" Heizou's voice was dripping in sarcasm, he probably only asked to break you out of your trance. He went to his seat which was facing your desk. "If you're sick, why don't you go to the nurse's office?"

As soon as he said the nurse's office, you immediately put your head down to hide your smile. Just thinking of it made you giggle happily. "Yoimiya, what happened."

"Hm? What?" Yoimiya sounded like one of those kids who always ask people to repeat themselves.

He sighed, "why is N/N smiling like an idiot right now?"

"Oh, she made some progress with Scaramouche." She replied as if Heizou already knew what happened.

   "But how?" You raised your head up to look at him as soon as he asked that.

   "I had an entire conversation with him, and laughed with him." You fake a sad expression, "I can barely breathe..." placing your hand on your chest to catch your breath. You knew you were being overdramatic but the fact you actually talked to one of your crushes for more than a minute made you curl up and cry internally.

   Heizou had an unreadable expression on his face before he sat up from the picnic tables. "Where are you going?" Yoimiya asked as she watched him get up.

   "To the bathroom, did you need to know that?" Not an ounce of sarcasm was in his tone, but you and Yoimiya decided to ignore it. He was probably going so he could think about what you said, maybe he was brainstorming ideas to help you? He did that with your last crush who you only spoke with for 5 minutes.

   "Try hard" Yoimiya said that while placing her head in the palm of her hand. "Bro's trying to outshine me, I'm better than him right Y/N?" She had a questioning tone "I can help you with that dude better right?" She raised her eyebrows, expecting a yes.

   "No" you responded dryly with a smirk.

   She squinted her eyes at you but didn't say a word as she stuck her tongue out.

Scaramouche
I have a question

You were scrolling on social media when a banner popped up with Scaramouche's name on it. You obviously clicked it.

Scaramouche
9:28

I have a question

You
Yes?🧐

Are you able to use your
astrological shit to like
find out people's intentions
or something

Is he talking about you? Can he tell you like him? You don't even know anything about astronomy either, how were you supposed to answer... Nevermind. It's fine you can just make stuff up.