4

𝒜𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋
After my fight with auntie, I went to check on Melone then I showered and went up to the guest bedroom. I was hella tired but I remembered to text Riy first.

Ari🤞🏾~ hey Ri
Riya😩~ hi Ari!
Ari🤞🏾~ I thought you'd be sleep😂
Riya😩~ insomnia kicking my ass, I'm wide tf awake

I giggled reading her text.
Ari🤞🏾~ ft me
Incoming FaceTime call...
I accept her call and see her lying in bed with a bonnet on. She didn't have any makeup on, yet she still looked gorgeous.
"Heyy"I smiled.
"Hi Ari"she giggled.
"Sooo.."
"Yes?"She smiled.
"What's yo favorite color?"
"Sage green, yours?"
"Lavender"
"Okay, do you have a favorite ex?"
Damn okay,
"Uhm mind your business"I smirked.
She playfully rolled her eyes, then let's out a small yawn.
"Where's your favorite place to be? Or your comfort spot?"
"Anywhere with my pets. You?"
"Anywhere with my friends"She shyly smiles.
"Go to sleep Ari, your eyes are half closed"She stated with a small laugh.
"Don't hang up tho"I mumbled, placing my phone on the charger. I then set my phone up on the dresser so she's able to see me.
"I had fun today"She says sleepily.
"Me too"I mumbled.
"Night"
"Night Night"

I woke up to De'riyah still on the phone. It looked like she was brushing her teeth.
"Goodmorning"She gurgled with toothpaste in her mouth.
I giggled stretching out my limbs.
"Morning gorgeous"I caught myself by surprise with how easily the nickname rolled off my tongue. De'riyah didn't seemed bothered by it though. She smiled shyly whilst wiping water from her face.
"Get on up, I'm coming to get you later"
I looked at her with my brows furrowed.
"Just me? The group isn't coming"
"We have days where we hang as a group and days I pick individually. Today is your day since you're new and I want to get to know you." She shrugged sweetly.
My ears got hot at the thought of me and her spending time alone. I shrugged the feeling off and nodded my head.
"I'll be ready then"
"Good! I'll see You later"She smiles brightly then hangs up.

I sigh heavily feeling my face heat up as I watched her car roll up.
"Okay she's here! I'll be back!"I state about to walk out the house.
"Don't come back telling me you got that girl pregnant Ariana!"
"Ma!"Trix yelled cackling.
I smacked my lips.
"Mcht ain't no body gone get that girl pregnant. I aint even got a dick"I mumbled while closing the door behind me, being able to still hear Trix loud ass.

I walked up to the car as she stood at my door looking cold.
"Riya why is you standing at the door"
"Well I was tryna be a gentlewoman"She shrugged opening the door for me.
I giggled and got in.
"Thank you"

"So where are we going?"
"Well the first stop is IHOP since you haven't eaten."

How she-
"I texted Trixie"
I giggled whilst shaking my head."Okay stalker"
"Not too much.."

We made our way to IHOP and I was loving how the day started so far.
"Okay okay I was riding my skate board down the block, I'm holding my dogs leash and he's running beside me. So he running and I'm riding all of a fucking sudden..my ass fell face first on the ground. I'm confused as hell and my nose bleeding, I'm looking around to see what the fuck happened, my dog looking at me like bitch get off the ground I thought you died..then I hear Simone loud ass laughing. I'm like bitch did you trip me!?? She talm bout I ain't know that was you. The girl was unbelievable for real, she lucky I was in too much pain to fuck her little ass up"She tells me. I started to laugh at the pout that formed on her face.

"Oh my god!"I giggled trying to catch my breathe. "Now imagine if somebody saw y'all goofy asses!"I laughed harder as she joined in.
"Bro shut the fuck"She giggled.
Tears started to form as I laughed uncontrollably.
"They'd be looking around like bitch you trip on air?!"I giggled starting to calm down.

Our laughter died down and the conversation started to get more serious.
"But that was like when I was 12 so it's my fault for being so naive."She shrugged with a small frown.
"No you weren't being naive, it doesn't matter how old you were no one should have to go through that De'riyah. Especially not you"I tell her reaching over to grab her hand.
"What that girl did was wrong. Rather she knew what she was doing or not she shouldn't have touched you in that way. Especially if she was 15! She knew what she was doing, and I'm so sorry you had to go through that"I told her softly, looking deep into her eyes.
She smiled sadly at me while looking me in my eyes.
I swear that was the moment I fell-
"You wanna go to the park?"
"Aint it snowing?"
"So?"
"Oh girl you crazy"I giggle as she waved for the check.

We made our way to the park, I was so full from the breakfast.
We were just walking and talking as the snow fell around us.
"Okay what's the best gift you've gotten for Christmas?"She asked me.
"My record player"I say cheekily.
She gawks at me for a moment.
"Lucky bitch! Ive always wanted one!"She says then pushes me gently.
I giggle"maybe I'll get you one for your birthday"I smile.
"Ariana don't be fucking with me right now, I will fuck yo ass up if you fucking with me"She pouts.
"I'm for real damn"I giggled.
She squeals then jumps in my arms.
"Oof!"I say as I catch her quickly by the thighs.
" I haven't even bought it yet!"I laughed.
She smiled down at me as I held her in my arms.
It's like the world stopped for a moment and we completely forgot where we were.

She quickly realizes the position and gets shy, slowly climbing down off of me.
"Tall bastard"She mumbled.
"You know what take me home, asshole"I pout.
"Awe no Ari we having so much fun!"She giggles.

I giggle as I realized my hands were still on her thighs, being risky I slowly move my hands up to her ass and squeeze.
"GRANDE BUTERA"She gasped as she kicked me in the leg.
I groaned and pulled away from her."Ow!" I frowned.
"No!Bad!"She chuckles.
I roll my eyes at her.
"Text trix and tell her You're staying the night at my place."
I nodded my head and text Trix.

Cuzzo🤷🏽‍♀️- Im staying the night at Riya's
Fav Cuz😍- Don't Tell me yall Finna fuck on the first date!!🤨
Cuzzo🤷🏽‍♀️- Aint nobody fucking bro!🙄
Cuzzo🤷🏽‍♀️- And it's not a date😒
Fav Cuz😍- What ever😏
Fav Cuz😍- I'm telling my mama too
Cuzzo🤷🏽‍♀️- Bitch😐