10

𝒟𝑒'𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝒽𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱
"Okay okay"I giggled.

After a while I got bored of the movie.
"We can go get my nails done now"
"Girl the movie barley, short attention span head ass"
"..Built like slender man bitch ass"
"WOW!"

"Yeah, yeah Bitch"
She nods her head"I see how it is"
"Yep"I shrugged.

"Let's go get yo funky ass nails done"
"My nails not funky, what's funky is t-"I stopped myself and let out a loud cackle for the look she gave me.
"No finish your sentence."She glared, with the stankest face I have ever seen.

"What's funky is them crusty ass lips"I giggled.
She scoffed, grasping me by the neck and yanking me closer. Her mouth inches away from my ear"Same lips you wish were on yours, the same lips you wish were touching you all over. Especially on that pretty pussy"She chuckled darkly.

I quickly shoved her off of me."Man you ain't even have to go that far puta tonta" I scoffed.
"Did you call me-"
"No. Now come on so we can go goofy"
"Not too much with the attitude"
"Whatever baby"I shrugged as I made me way to the entrance, putting my shoes on.

She pulled me up, hands on my waist. I looked in her eyes, resisting the smile that wanted to appear.
"Stop being so sassy mama, I'm gonna take you so you can get your nails all pretty."She mumbled softly, her lips grazing mines. I practically melted in her arms.

"My pretty girl,"She said moving her lips to my ear and biting my ear lobe gently. I let out a soft moan.
"Mh"
"Oh you like that?"She whispered in my ear, nibbling on the top of my ear, sucking my lobe gently then letting it go.

I panted and whimpered at the sensation.
"Fuck, cut it out"I whined, wanting to push her away but my hands wouldn't comply.
"Oh? You want me to stop?"She questioned gripping my waist tighter.
All I could do was stand there and take in the feeling she was giving me.

"Answer me mama"She said sternly, I groaned.
She brought her lips down to my neck and I lost it.
"Ah!Mh!"I whined, feeling her suck the spot just below my ear, my knees buckled as I gripped her shoulders tightly.
"God I could fuck you right here, yea?"
I moaned.

"Mhh, I would but it's not time yet."She giggled at my protests."Its okay sweet girl, I'll have you soon"She stated then pulled away, hands still on my waist keeping me steady.

I dropped my head down trying to catch my breath, feeling myself soaked.
"Let me go,"I huffed. She smiled letting me go.
I looked back up to her.
Ariana Grande, had me whimpering like a bitch.
"Let's go,"I groaned grabbing my coat.

We got into the car, her in the drivers seat.
"You excited!?"She asked as we pulled off, heading to the nail salon.
"Yess!"I giggled.
"You finna be 21!"
I nodded with a smile, enjoying my time with her and trying, TRYING, to forget what had just happened moments ago.

"I love that my birthday in the winter tho,"
"Really? It's like near holidays so you can't go no where for real.."She stated.
I nodded"I know but it's still fun cuh I love winter"
She hummed smiling as she continued driving.
I grabbed the aux cord and turned on 'angel' by Kali Uchis.
I love Kali.

"What's this?"Ariana asked nodding her head to the beat. I giggled."It's called angel, it's by Kali Uchis"
"Shit I like this song"She giggles mumbling the lyrics.
"Girl!"I laughed.

"Okay!"Ari said parking the car, we just got to the nail salon.
We walked in with our arms linked together.
I started humming as we walked in.
"Hii,"One of the workers greeted I smiled.
"Hi!"
"What would you like"
"Uhm Acrylic for my hands and a pedicure"I stated.
"What color?"She asked.
"Blue,"
"Okay pick"She said setting out the color of blue shades, Ari picked the color that was going to match my dress.

We were in the place for almost 3 hours, I was starving!
"Thank you so much"I thanked the woman, paying as well as leaving a tip.

Ari and I walked out together.
"Let's get food"
"Ugh yes cuh im hungry"She groaned opening the car door for me, once i was situated she closed the door getting in herself.

We decided to just go to a restaurant.
"It's like, our first unofficial date"She said giggling.
We didn't go anywhere too fancy, we went to culver's.

"Stop what?"I said, gagged at what this woman just told me.
"Yea,"She said shrugging.
"Was her brother-"
"Don't worry about it"She said smugly.
"Oh you're a freak"I giggled.

We talked some more whilst eating our food, enjoying our time together, surprisingly unbothered by fans.
"How long have you and your friends been friends, you all seem so close"She smiled.

I smiled brightly, no one usually cares for what I have to say, when it's comes to relationships it seems everyone just wants to fuck me or get bored with me quickly.

"Well, i've been best friends with Simone for forever everyone else we met in middle school except for Dee, we met Dee freshmen year"I started smiling.

"You're an only child right?"
I shook my head."I have an older sister but we don't talk much, and my mother took my little brother with her, you know where ever she is"I shrugged.

She hummed, letting me know she was listening.
I smiled at her"I really enjoy my time with you you know that?"She questioned.

"I mean obvi who wouldn't enjoy their time with me"I giggled.
She rolled her eyes"Yea okay"

We laughed and joked some more before deciding on leaving.
"That was nice"
"It was"She agreed walking me to the car.

There'll be pictures next chap of her birthday fit.