天国へ行こう

https://open.spotify.com/track/11mV5Ol1OcOimE20hpASVR?si=vxGvujEIRcGGD98jkDGUaQ&context=spotify%3Aplaylist%3A1dazPl5LxVCQnaROLjGmMC

It was already the third day. Jonah still wasn't awake.. Evelyn and Adam were starting to lose hope that Jonah was ever gonna wake up. But they ran out of granola bars.. They need the scatter for something!

"So you're going to take your walkie-talkie and I'm gonna take mine.. And then we're going to use that for navigation?" Evelyn nodded. "Sounds like a plan," Adam grinned at her while he open the drivers doors to hop out.

Evelyn picked up her talkie as Adam became smaller and smaller as he entered the forest.
Adam looked around at the plants, and put his eyes on an apple tree.

But Adam was allergic to apples.. But Evelyn and Jonah weren't! Adam slowly trotted towards the tree. He started snatching apples from this tree. He stuffed them into his small pockets.

Adam needed to go deeper into the forest to get something he COULD eat. Deeper and deeper into the forest he went.

After a 2 hour walk into nothing, it was becoming dark. Adam lays his eyes on a bush, with berry's! Adam paraded to the unsourced berry's..
Blackberrys! Adam started to pick the berry's.. Stuffing them into to his hoodie pocket with the apples. Adam pulls out his walkie-talkie, "Evelyn..? I got some apples!" He muttered into his walkie-talkie.

"Aren't you allergic?" Evelyn responded, "Yeah, but I also got some blackberry's." Adam conceded,

" Just follow the ping, retrace your steps."
Evelyn turned off her walkie-talkie. After a while of walking, Adam lost his place. He turned on his walkie-talkie to use the ping.

It started as a very light ping, but as he got closer, it slowly started to get louder

"Adam..?" Evelyn voice arose. "Yeah?"

"OH MY GOD! BEHIND YOU!"

"Hmm.?"

"OH MY GOD! BEHIND YOU!"

"Stop."

"OH MY GOD! BEHIND YOU!"

Adam froze. he turned off his walkie-talkie quickly, and started sprinting. Until he was out of breath. something just told him to, he turned to look behind him,

Nothing.

Adam turned on his walkie-talkie once again, " Evelyn..? You there Evelyn?"

" Yeah?" Evelyn spoke, "DUDE,WHAT THE HELL!?" Adam shouted into the walkie-talkie. "Is everything ok!?" Evelyn acknowledged. Adam started walking again, now with paranoia. "You know what I'm talking about!" "No, I don't. We'll talk about this in the car, bye." "Wai-" Adam was cut off.

The rest of his cruise through the forest was smooth, besides running into some trees, and tripping on some snow, he made it to the car.

"There you are!" Evelyn turn on the car light. Adam sat in the car. Adam reached in his pocket for an apple, realizing that his fingers were stained black. "Heh, thanks."  Evelyn stared at the apple. "Why is it black..?" "Dang it! My berries.." Adam looked down.
Evelyn shrugged and took a bite.. "About the little situation we had," Evelyn looked up.

"Yeah..?" Adam's tongue was stained black. "Why were you yelling at me about..?"
tilting her head slightly.  "You were the one yelling at me! You were muttering something about behind me." Adam slouch. " I didn't say nothing until you pinged me!" The car went silence.

"Nice tits." Adam chuckled.

"Excuse me?!" Evelyn set up, flustered." yeah, you heard me." Adam muttered with his smug face.