Mork Leageleaf

The sun blinded Adam as he awaked,
memory's flooded back to Adam. He flinched back to check up on Jonah,
Laying on his un-injured side, he looked.. peaceful.. In a way. Evelin was laying on the dashing board, like she had for the past few days.

"Evelin..? You awake?" Adam poked at her.
She turned her head, "Jonah..? Awake yet?" He unlocked his eyes slowly, letting out a painful moan.

"Morning.." Jonah rubs his eye. Evelin took her head off the dashboard, "What time is it..?" Evelin spoke, finally taking her head off the freezing dashboard.

"Heh, no idea." Adam gigged, Evelin glanced back, "You hungry Jonah?" Jonah laid there in pain, "Very," Jonah mumbled, Jonah always had a high pain tolerance.. So seeing him in the state was unsettling, he couldn't even get up by himself.

"You promise me pizza.." He chuckled, "Want it now?" Evelin asked, "Is that even a question!?" Slowly bring himself up. "So we're just gonna have pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner..?" Evelin question, Adam shrugged.

Adam turned the key, turning on the car on in the first time in day's, "I'm going to clean off the car, the car will be heating." Adam opened the door,Grabbing a old piece of cloth while headed out.

"The scream in your head will never run out of breath.." Jonah looked down, "What .?" Evelin looks back to him. "If tomato's are fruit, then ketchup is a jam.." "Are.. You ok..?"

Adam banged on the window, trying to get the frost of the tinted windows. "Ice cubes in water just lay in a pool of their own blood.."

Adam slid way into the driver's seat. "Evelyn where are the.." "Keys..?" Evelyn spoke, "Yeah.." Adam added on. "You had them last dingus!" Evelin poked. "Adam fumbled with his pocket, pulling out a silver pair of keys,
Silently starting up the silver car.

He started to move to car the back from where they entered, out. Which was a tedious task, trees, bushes and sticks that easily could pop tires.

The car was moving into the endless forest, covered in white. Slowly,softly everyone sat in silence while Adam tried to slowly get them out of the hell-hole.

Adam stoped the car slowly, they didn't have much speed so it wasn't a jolt, Jonah looked out the fronted window,barley transparent.

Road.
Adam found the way we came from.
We'll be alright.

Adam took a left, no idea of where they even where, just trying to find something familiar.
Jonah swiftly grabbed the safety handle; he was nervous being on the road first time since.. The accident. They made there way throw the dimly lit road, not an single soul in sight.

Evelin glanced to Jonah, "Everything ok back they're..?" She asked, He noded snakily.
The road was glazed in ice, So they had to go slower then wanted. Jonah started to panic silently, Hand sweaty,'Arms' spaghetti.
The road bumps were small but it felt like a roller coaster to him, Up, down,up, down,

He's fine.
He's ok,
He's not in danger.

He looked up from his feet, a rustic green sign passed.

"Thank you for visiting Mandela County!
See you next time."

The flirty small talk of Adam and Evelin was slowly being chimed out by white noise, Jonah stared at his blood stained seat,

The familiar whispering returned to him.

"You don't deserve this."