Whats the Answer

Kori

"Prod, I-I-I. Yes Prod!"

I reflected on all the good things and bad things we've been through. And plus, how could I say no to those puppy eyes.

He picked me up and twirled me around. Pecking me on the lips. I'm kinda glad he proposed. One of these days when the condum pops, we'll have a lil baby. Anyways IMMA BE MRS. KORI CRIPPEN!!!

We decided to celebrate. If you know what I mean. *insert wink here*

Roc...

I've been hanging with this chick who spilled soda on my shoes. I am really feeling her, like a lot. I think she'll be the key for me to forget about cole. Well, here I go.

Bridget......

I opened the door and my face lit up like a light bulb. Roc was at my door. I really liked this boy now, I just hope he feels the same.

"Hey Roc" "Hey Bee" he gave me that award wining smile. We just stood there in an awkward silence until I came to my senses.

"Wanna step in?" He nodded and entered, closing the door behind him.

"So? What brings you here?" He took a deep breath and looked at me, with so much emotion in his eyes. "Bridget I've been thinking long and hard. And I decided that I really like you and I was just wondering if you would maybe consider being my girlfriend?" He scratched his short curls nervously. I squealed and jumped in him. "Yes Roc! Yes!"

We decided to cuddle, talk, snack and watch pitch perfect.

- A few weeks later

Cole,,,,,,,,

I've been really nice to this half ass niggah Kat. At first she was suspicious, now were just the best of friends. I'm such a good friend, I'm waiting for her outside of the club. She changed her shift so that she gets off 10 minutes after me instead of 30. And also she was one with the car. -_-

"Hey Cole-a-Cola!" Here comes the nappy headed bitch. "Hey!" I squeaked,giving her a a tight squeeze.

"Ready to go?" She spoke as we got in the car. We were supposed to go to the beach.

"Hell yeah!" I shouted as we piled off into the California traffic.

Ray Ray

I was at the beach with Jae. She wouldn't take off the damn sarong from around her waist. And not to mention she started keeping her head down again! We didn't even go out yet and I was already pissed at her.

"Jaeeeeee! Come on. Take it off"

"No Ray. Can we just go in the water?" She dug her orange painted toes into the warm sand.

"Fine." I gave up. Lets just have fun, shall we? We waded into the agua and I disappeared under the salty sea.

"Ray? Ray? RAAY!" Now she was starting to freak out, I popped up right in front of her. Splashing water into her face. She screamed and then slapped me.

"Oww! What you do that for?" "Ray! I thought you drowned. That scared me." She frowned and started to swim deeper into the ocean. I followed and tapped her shoulder. She turned and gave me an angry face. "I sowwy Jae. You forgive me." She looked down and spoke a soft "yes". I gently picked up her head and kissed her lips. She wrapped her legs around me and deepened it. Before it got out of hand she stopped.

We watched the pink sunset and ate some tacos till' the evening shadows started to hit.

"Ray?" "Hmm?" "Can we go home please?"

And just like that we ended the perfect date.

Prince-

Kat just came home, she said her and Cole made up and went to the beach to celebrate their reunion officially.

We were just sitting down on the couch. My head in her lap, talking while she braided my hair. I only let her braid it cause it felt good. Trust me. I would never exit with these conrows in my head. I am not a 10 yr old boy.

"So bae, what do you think about us?" Her hands jerked as I asked that question.

"Whaa- whaa- what?"

"Do you see us going far in life, I mean marriage, kids, growing old together?"

"Umm, yeah. I mean I never really thought that far. But yeah babe. I see us dying holding hands." I chuckled at her last comment, dying holding hands sounded pretty sincere. I hope I can die by her side.

Kat

He caught me off guard with that shit! Wtf!!! Is he falling that hard, I mean I wanna crush his heart, not disinagrate it.

Shiiiiit!!!

Hellllooooo world! I know guys I've been gone for a while. But I sacrificed some time to write this. Hope y'all like it. I might update some more later. But I gots some homework, so duces.

Fan, Vote, Comment <3