A Prostitute

Cole

"Yess Adrian, she trusts me!" Damn. How many times I have to say it. It has been a few months and me and her are basically "closer than befire."

"Aye' don't raise your voice at me." I really was starting to hate this niggah. I was trying to see Corahn today, so I ain't say nothing slick.

"Okay Adrian. I'm sorry. Just let me see Corahn please." I clicked the pen in my hand awaiting an answer.

"Fine. An hour. No more." And with that he hung up.

Corahn...

"Ay bitch-niggah! You have a visitor!" I looked up and at my door frame. One of Adrain's little goons was giving me a look, gesturing me to get up.

I sighed and got up off my plush king sized bed. Adrian was a bitch, but he took care of us.

The stairs creaked as I walked into the living room. Greeting Adrain and some girl that was sitting beside him. I turned on my heels, ready to go back to my room, when I was dragged and thrown on the couch.

"That's not a nice way to greet your visitor." I rolled my eyes and places my head in my hands. Now he knows I don't do prostitutes!

Cole

Corahn didn't look happy at all to see me. I switched over to him and sat right beside him.

" Hey Corahn, do you remember me?" He simply flashed his hand and grumbled something into his hands.

"What was that lil nigg?" I heard Adrian ask.

Corahn elevated his voice now. "I said I Dont Do prostitutes!" All the air escaped my lips in a rush. Wth?

"Corahn, you don't remember me? It's me! Cole!"

"Listen lady I don't know you. So leave me alone."

I glared at Adrian, my eyes glazed over with fury. Adrian seemed to get the hint and whispered for Corahn, the one I loved! To leave the room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ADRIAN?"

"AYE! DONT YELL AT ME BITCH! YOU ASKED TO SEE HIM, AND YOU DID! SO DONT GET LOUD WITH ME!"

"ADRIAN, I ASKED TO SEE CORAHN! NOT ONE OF YOUR BRAINWASHED DRONES!" The tears streamed down the hills and valleys of my face.

He softened a little. "Hey lil ma'. It's all business. He lost some of his memory as a punishment. I didn't know he would lose his memory of you too."

"You Didn't Know? Well Maybe Do Some Damn Research! Damn, Why Did You Do this to me!"

"Remember it's not my fault, it's all Kats. She the reason why both of y'all are in this shit."

The lightbulb flashed brightly in my head." you're right Adrain. I don't want her dead, I want her to suffer. Make her life a living hell if you like. I'm done with her pathetic ass. Always messing things up."

DUNNN DUNNN DUNNN! COLE IS TWISTED IN HER SPAGHETTI! ADRAIN IS AN EVIL PLUM AND CORAHN HAS NO MEMORY IF HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH COLE! NOW KAT IS GOING DOWN! BASEMENT! "CAUSE it's all her fault."