Cock Blocker

"Prince! Stop!This tickles"She giggled.He stopped and looked at her, his look turned into a gaze. Glazed over his eyes were lust and pure love a slight grumble escaped the crevices of his mouth, " No."

His smooth lips trailed the crook of her neck, leaving marks the color of blooming blossoms on her colored skin. Soft sounds of pleasure started to fill the room and clothes started to fly until only skin glistened in dark room.

...........

The headboard squeaked as he rammed faster than the speed of light. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably and her breath came in shaky rasps. "Papiiii"barely escaped her mouth.

Groans and moans erupted as each counterpart reached their climax. Exhausted they rolled over to catch some oxygen. They were about to have a round two, until there was a knock on the door.

Prince•

I beat the pussy up up up up up up up. I can't believe she actually let me hit, but I could tell by the way she screamed she enjoyed it. And get this, I took her vCard! She told me he was saving it for someone special, guess it was me! We were about to go at it again, but there was a knock on the door. Who the actual duck is at the door!

"Ill get it, you've done enough today" An angelic voice stated. She kissed my cheek and strutted her long sexy legs over to a clothes drawer. She slid on a lingerie, some tights and one of my shirts. Dayuum, she looks good in my shirts. Imma have to get used to that. "I'll be back" was all she said as she winked out the door and down the stairs.

I leaned back on the sheets and just reminisced about our encounter.

Cole~

Well today's the day of my revenge, the plan is easy and simple. I smiled to my self as I knocked on the door.

Kat

I winked as I exited our bedroom door. I scrapped my plans for revenge, I can't lie I fell for that boy again. What's that phrase people use.... Oh yeah, Forgive&Forget! Yeah I've forgiven and forgotten now. I'm not a saint, but I don't wanna crush his heart anymore, because I love him.

My smile faded as the person knocked again. Why in the world did they have to come to my door! I'm sore now and I wanted to end the evening perfectly! I swung open the door and behold my best friend was at the door.

"Hey Cole, you know this isn't the bet timing." I stated giving her a hint.

"We'll hello to you too but I have some great news!" She hyped up.

"And what could that be?"

"I found Corahn, he's okay and free! He said Adrian let him go after he did a few jobs. He wants to see you."

"Really?" Adrain let him off the hook? That's kinda strange, but whatever. I was hyped to see my old bestie. I grabbed my phone and headed to her car.

A few minutes had passed and I forgot to tell Prince I was leaving! Shoot! I picked up my phone encased in a penguin with a Bow tie and texted him letting him know I was with Cole to go visit an old friend.

Nobodies POV

Too bad Princes phone was dead and he was KO asleep.

The evening shadows came and passed and only the moon shone in the dreary looking night sky. Kat started to get suspicious and thirsty she was in the car for over and hour. She questioned Cole if she had any beverages in the car, and at the stoplight she handed Kat a bottle of water that had red juice in it.

Too bad Kat didn't know that the juice was tainted with a drug. Her eyes started to droop and soon enough everything went black.

Cole smiled at the person she now despised and pulled up to a Warehouse.

Woooooooooaaaaaaah! Hey guys. Welp Kat got the D, now she's in trouble. Why did Cole drug poor Kat. Will Prince ever wake up?

You won't know until the next chapter.

So vote, fan, and comment.

Bye loves, :)