Dark Rooms

Kat.

"Fuuck."I woke up in a dark room. My head was doing summersaults and I was seeing triple. I tried to move but instead I heard the swishing of chains. I started struggling, trying to break the tight handcuffs around my wrists.

After about what I calculated an hour, I gave up. I decided to have a look of my surroundings, my eyes were more focused now.

I was on a bed with crumpled red sheets. The walls were completely blank and black. There was a white closet door and another door that I'm guessing was where the bathroom was.

Then I looked down, I had on no under wear. Wtf! I know someone did not rape me. Oh he'll naw! Now I really need to get out of here!

My scrambling was cut off by the door opening, and a face I never wanted to see again.

Adrian

"Adrian, what the actual fuck!" She spat.

"Now that's no way to greet an old friend." I say on the edge of the bed she was chained to. She started to squirm around, I couldn't help but laugh at her helplessness. She stopped and glared at me, I remember that glare.

"What's so funny bitch niggah?" I remember her smart mouth too.

"Kat don't you realize you get into serious trouble for you smart mouth, and this time your cousin won't be here to save you." Her eyes went from brown to greenish-blue. A warning of her anger.

"Don't you dare talk about her. I lost the most important person in my life that day. A-"

I cut her bitch ass of, "You Think I Didn't lose someone too! I lost my father Kat. MY DAMN FATHER! JUST BECAUSE A DAMN IDIOT NAMED KAT COULDN'T FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES.!"

"Well he deserved to die." I don't know what came over me, but I slapped the shit out of her. "When you say shit like that it actually makes me glad I fucked the shit out of you last night."

I saw the tears stream down her face and I regretted it.

"Shit." I grumbled. "Adrian?" She said between sobs. "What!?"

"Why?" I shook my head and exited the room. I had to go hustle anyways.

She'll learn in the weeks.

Prince

I broke all the glass in sight. "KAT! KAT! WHATEVER I DID, IM SORRY!....... KAT!"

I was now on my knees. I saw my phone shattered. I slapped myself at stupidity. She could've left me a message telling me why she left.

I heard the front door open, and ran down the stairs. Maybe Prod and Kori knew where she was.

"Guys! Guys! Have you seen Kat?" All the hope swelled in my chest, deflated as they shook their heads no.

"What happened to her" asked a now concerned Prod?

"I dunno. Yesterday while y'all were gone we got intimate, we were going to have a round two, someone was at the door, she went downstairs to answer it. And the. She'a not here this morning!"

"You said she answered the door?"

Kori questioned. "And she didn't come back? Are you sure she didn't leave with one of her friends. Maybe she left you a message stating where she was." Kori's accent flowed through her words.

I hung my head low and showed them my splintered phone,indicating there was no way of finding out.

•A month Later•

Kat~

"Here bitch, this is your attire for the night." Ernie threw me some slutty lingerie then slinked out before I could protest. I sighed and undressed, slipping my arms and legs through the string like clothing.

"You still not used to here yet?"

"No Arachnaye." ( pronounced Ah-Rak-Naye) See, she was my only real friend here. All the other girls at KOD are fake. One minute their laughing with you, and when you turn around their stabbing you in your back.

"Artemis you're on in 10".You all are probably wondering who's Artemis. Well that's me. Yup, Adrian has me pole dancing. Says girls in his house have to work in order to stay. I told him I ain't wanna stay. Then he said if I don't strip, I'll become a prostitute. So now I'm here.

"Girl, you know I'll go out there with you if you're nervous. I always got your back." I smiled and nodded as I put on my mask. She always had my back.

Diggy-

What's up my JetSetters. I'm back! Yeah me and Dani been gone for a while, but we were living in New York. We were contemplating if we should move down here or not. But then we heard some real shit, so we're down here to support our friends now. :)

Speaking of support, we're bringing Prince to KOD. He's really distraught about Kat. But I was told she did things like this before, so there really isn't anything to worry about.

Hopefully we can get this stripper named Artemis, I heard she and this girl Arachnaye do this trick on the pole and....... Lets just say, Prince should get a little excited.

Arachnaye-

"Now the special entertainment y'all have been waiting for. Artemis and Arachnaye!"

All the thirst filled lustful men (and some women's) throats.

Artemis swirled high into the residing pole in the middle, I swirled right under her and we did some tricks we had practiced in the studio on Sunday. The crowd roared with "Damns" and other disgusting words.

After we slid off the pole, the crowd started to get awry and angry.

They thought we was finished. Artemis and I smirked at each other as a Gyal A Bubble by Konshens. The men went wild and whistled as we wined and grinded our bodies on each other. Then just as planned the music erkzed

just as we started feeling the beat. Two chairs were brought out and I grabbed the microphone.

"How y'all mofo's doing?" I was greeted with an uproar. "So y'all see there are two chairs on this stage and they not for us to sit down on. Soooo we were thinking we would give two lucky men a la-"

I was cut off with shouting and money being thrown on the stage. But one boy caught my eye, he went up to Ernie whispered something in his ear and handed him some guap.

Ernie walked up on the stage and signaled for the crowd to be quiet. He held the respect of everyone in this club. Soon 2 young enough men came up on the stage. One had an Afro and looked kinda Mexican, the other had a short cut curls and had a creamy caramel complexion. I liked my lips, Mama likey. I switched my neck around to say something to Kat but under her mask were big huge scared eyes.

Muhahahahhahahahaaa. Cliffy. But guys wattpad has been acting really retarded on my devices. Deleting my chapters and stuff, I had written about five chapters and then poof they're gone.

So this is it for now. Buuut,

What do you guys think will happen?

Who are those two guys?

Why do you think Kat is scared?

How do you feel about Cole and Adrian?

Bye for now guys, muhaaw.