Speechless

Prod

The look on Kat's face, priceless. I immedietly knew what happened. Good job boy.

Kat

I stood there speechless. My vision slowly scanned his whole body. His hair grew, his lips looked attractive, and he had swag on overload ,he was swole. I looked back up and our eyes met. He was looking at me too. Everyone was quiet, waiting to see what would happen. Then I remembered my highschool life, tears dropped when I looked again at his face. I ran up the stairs and into my room. Ignoring Kori and Prod yelling my name. I plopped on my bed and cried, I heard my stereo softly playing 'Drunk On Love'.

Prince

This pizza box was hot, I saw the pizza guy so I just took the pizza from him. The door swished open and my jaw dropped. She looked beautiful, her curls. There was one awkwardly in her face, I looked down to her chest, and Damn, She grew. Looked down a little further, this chick still had a figure. I looked up and our eyes met. Hers started to drop tears. I guess she still wasn't over it. She ran up the stairs, not looking back. Kori went up to get her. Meanwhile I wen't over and gave all my boys dap. This is exactly why I didn't wanna come here, its just so. Ughh, aggravating, frustrated, fucking dehabilitating.

"Just give her some time" Prod says patting me on the shoulder. "Man don't give me that bull" I retort.

Ray&Roc

DRRAAMAAAA! 0.O

Kori

Why! She is gunna run up my blood pressure. I knocked on her door

"Kat. Come out". I heard her sniffle. "Go away!". I feel like a mother. "Not until you come out" "No!", she shot back. Now Im coming in. I walked in and seen this big baby on her bed staining the pillow with unnecesary tears.

"Kat, come out. That was rude, he hasn't done anything to you. You've avoided him for how long. Now it's time to kiss and make-up."

"Kori, he hasn't done anything to me!" Now the little nigga was starting to get loud.

"He has, but you need to get over that shit! Now we're going down there, and you are gonna act like your housetrained." I said that and she stuck out her tounge. "You better keep that tounge in your mouth. I saw your face when you saw him. You like him don't him, don't you?" She blushed. o.O

Prince

 I seen Kori come down, no Kat. I guess she still hates me. I put my head down frustrated. Then I heard,

"Umm, sorry guys. Im an emotional wreck" I felt the couch sink a little beside me. Then someone poked me. I lifted my head. Kat? " You probabaly won't believe me but I forgive you and Im sorry. Aaa-" She started to cry. I cut her off, " Im sorry too, and I forgive you." She looked at me so damn happy. She smiled a smile I haven't seen in forever. I didn't hesitate, she seemed as if she was waiting for it. So I gave it to her.

Kat

His lips were what I was longing for. I felt whole for once, right before I went over the edge, he stopped. He looked at me, and my cheeks were heated. I looked over and Prod and Kori's lips were moving in the sync. It made me feel more comfortable as Prince's arms wrapped around my neck. I then looked over to Roc and Ray who must've felt really awkward. They looked at each other and gagged at the thought of them kissing. I laughed slightly. I closed my eyes because I knew it was a matter of time before Kori and Prod started stripping. I heard moaning and I got up, I tugged a sleepy Princeton to come with me to my bedroom. I slid on my bed under my covers. He just looked at me confused. So I said,

" Are you sleeping in this bed or gunna watch Prod and Kori fuck?" He got the message and slid next to me. He was nervous though, probably horny. I don't care though. I forgave him but it didn't mean I loved him. Can't a girl just toy with a guys emotions?