Great just great

Diggy

I handed the money over to this dude named Ernie. I have certain ways of getting what I want. Ernie counted up the hunneds and grinned. I looked over to the man of the hour and saw him shaking like a damn leaf in the wind.

"Aye fool, you ready for a bitch to get ya dick hard? I've heard bout these chicks." I looked over to the strippers, one was eyeing me and the other was back turned.

"Don't you think if the girls find out-"

Here this punk ass nigga go again.

"Prince, the girls are no where to be found. Kat has been gone for over a month, what makes you think she'll show up here!"

The crowd started to get a little bit antsy.

"Oh for the last time we won't get cau-" What the actual fuccck?

Dani

Y'all might think I'm crazy but a bitch gotta do what a bitch gotta do! Idk why Diggy think he could go to KOD. Tf'. He got all the ass he need right here!

 "Heyy babe. How you doin, would you like a drink?"

I dodged his meaningless kiss and mean-mugged Prince who I saw walk right beside him.

"We're leaving,"

"But Ba-"

"NOW!" I grabbed them both by the ear and dragged them to the car. This will be a long drive back home.

____________________________________________________________________________

Kat

My eyes took in every ounce of what just happened. I was this close to being found, this close to being home again, this close to not living the life of a slut anymore. But I guess I'm gon' have to suffer for the rest of my life. The one chance that he had of being my real Prince Charming

We picked two more dudes and finished up the night.  We had hella guap. I knew when I went home Adrian would be proud.

                                                    -Trap House/House-

"What you got me today?" My greeting was a slap on my moneymaker. I handed him the dufflebag full of green and was starting to make my way up the stairs when he decided to roughly grab my arm. 

"Where's Daddys kiss?" He puckered his lips like a puffer fish expecting me to do something. Nigga Please. 

"What chu' said bitch?" Shidd, You dont even know how fast  I kissed his dry lips. I think I kissed him a lil too long because he's giving me that eye.

That Bitch You Betta Strip and Get In The Bed Look.

Fuckkkkkk. What am I gunna do now?

Hi Guys, Im really sorry I haven't posted in a long while. Im just not feeling this book, I feel like its sloppy and blehh. I'm thinking of deleting it. Btw this post was just a filler, I didnt realize that the time went by so fast.  Anyways, I might start a new story. Idk. Im so fed up with this book right now. :/

Vote Share Follow :)