Date

Jae's POV_

I was finally ready. I made sure I took a long time, just to see I she would leave me. But she wouldn't budge an inch, until I was ready.

"Finally, come on let's go. They're waiting in us!" Bee said.

She seemed to happy. Like she was walking through candy land.

"Okay, let's go" I walked into the car.

I really don't wanna go. I don't do relationships anymore. All because of him.... I never knew someone could traumatize me like that. One night he almost killed me, for sex. Yeah sex! All a boy wants now a days is to insert sperm inside you, and then leave you with baby's or something! Luckily I kept my virginity.

" Jae? Are you there?" There was concern in Bee's voice.

"Yes. Just thinking." I was waiting for the words to come out her mouth.

"JaeJae don't worry. I promise you I would never let you date someone who was like-"

I cut her off, " Dont even say his name Bridget!" We were turning into a restaurant plaza. She continued,

"We'll you know I would never put you in a situation with a boy if he was like him. Just put down that brick wall you have up tonight. For me?"

She parked the car then got out. I shrugged my shoulder and just looked at her, "Bee, I'll try".

Ray POV.....

"Man Roc I'm hungry! Can't we just order before them. Atleast an apperizer!"

"Naw man. Try and be a real man for once. You never eat before the lady gets here." He paused "Here's my girl, and Ray she brought her friend. "

My head turned around so fast it should've popped off. Daaaamn! Her friend looking good. I licked my lips. She looked a little shy though, she kept looking down on the walk in. Alot of guys eyes were glued to her chest, perverts!

Bridget said hi. Her friend just looked down taking her seat beside me.

Jae____

Do not look up. Do not look up. Do not look up. That's all that's in my head.

" Jaee, say hi!" I did a quick wave without looking up. I really don't like making eye contact with guys. It scares me too much. Bee and I guess 'her man' started talking. I was left feeling awkward as fudge.

" Um hi, my names Ray."

I looked up and saw Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior. I then turned an saw Roc! Wtf! Why Bridget why! Now I might piss my pants.

Next Day

Diggy's POV

I woke up next to my beautiful girl. She was beautiful. I stared at her as her. Chest rose and collapsed softly. She was like an angel. My angel.

I slipped out of bed, careful not to wake her. My phone automatically rang, it was Prod.

"Hello", my voice was still groggy. "Boy you sleep more than me. Anyways you coming over right?"

"Yeah", I replied. We were going to hangout by the beach. As far as I knew, everyone was going. All the homies from back in high school days.

"Aiiht mane, make sure you wake up your sleeping beauty!" I laughed,"Tell Kori I said hey" we both laughed and said our goodbyes. Then I had to wake up sleeping beauty gently.