Hey Again

*FLASH*

" Yess! Gimme More! Yess! Thats sexy!" *FLASH, FLASH*

" Okay, Kat. We're done. See you in 2 weeks"

Yess Im Back. And Hell No I am not a porn star. I am actually a model. Yes crazy ass Kat is an actual model bringing in them big bills. Hahaa :) So yeah, Im in college at UCLA for the Performing Arts. Me and Kori, (yess my crazy ass cousin) live in an apartment down here in Cali. But like 1 problem. HER AND PRODIGY! I can't get no fucking sleep. And the worst thing is that my room is connected to theirs and I can feel the headboard being broken through the walls. So I babysit Aisha, Akira's and Issa's baby. She is my goddaughter and I love her to death. I am currently single and dreading it!

" Okay, Alejandro" I said playfully rolling the 'r'. I gave him a quick hug and left. I exited the warehouse and started to jog to my camaro. Why was I jogging?

"Hey Babe lemme hit that tonight?"

That was why. These niggahs! A girl with a decent body cant reach anywhere without getting hollered at. It was so annoying.

"Um Naww", I sprinted faster then Ussain Bolt. I swear I was faster then him. If you let one of these niggahs catch you, your social life is done. I jumped in the car and locked the doors.

I took a deep breath, "Ahhh sweet freedom". I revved up the car engine and speeded away, blasting Amen by Meek Mill and Drake through my car. I parked in my spot and speeded up the stairs, opened the door and ran into my house.

"Hello Miss Modele", Prodigy said with his horrible french accent. He nearly scared the poop outta me.

"Hey Prod", I said kinda outta breath. "Wheres my cousin?"

"Knocked out. She had a hard night", he smirked.

"Ughh, Why all yall niggahs gotta be so nasty?" I asked.

"Listen girl, this is college life and you still ain't let no boy get nun'. You tryna be lonely all your life?"

"No"

"Well then go hop on a dick! I can offer some people to you?" I knew exactly who he was talking about. As I ran up the stairs I yelled,

"Um NEVER!" This niggah was really something to try to have me go back out with Princeton. The girls were basically gaga over him. Im pretty sure he wouldn't want me. Not that I wan't him anyways. Im totally over him, Am I really? Well to tell you the truth.........I really don't know. I haven't seen him in since highschool and I try my best to avoid him. Why? Well You read the other story. Shit happened and I had to get over him. Even though Im still not over him. I have these dreams...... Aaah. Well let me not get nasty but those dreams be real vivid and ughhh. I be waking up horny and shit. This is why I avoid him, because If I see him Im probably gunna have all these fantasies in my head and not be able to function. SO i haven't seen him since. It's pathetic but I dont care. I have my 2 jobs and Im just tryna get through college with NO drama!

I stripped ass naked and jump under my sheets. Why I was naked I dont know, and Idgaf. I have been doing it alot lately. Seems more comfortable, since Im always in clothes for modeling and shit. Anyways goodnight. Tommmorow night I have my shift at the Club Refill [AN: I dont even know]. I need a good nights sleep to deal with those fools.

Prodigy

I watched her run up the stairs and shook my head. Kat was like my little sister. We would have our arguments but we always made up, like a real brother and sister should. She was excelling here in the job world. But what was worrying me was her relationship status. I don't want her to become an old cat lady. Hahaa, her name Kat doee. I made a quick call.

"Hello" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Sorry to wake you, but where we hanging tommorow?" I asked.

"Your house Prod, and by the way. What time?" Prince asked.

"Late in the night, like 1 in the morning." I smirked knowing that was the time Kat came home.

"Aigght, thats late but whatever," Prince mumbled. He needed his sleep.

"Aight, ducez". I hung up. Tommorow will be the day they meet again.

__________________Next Day________________________________________

Cole

I haven't seen him in ages, This boy got my heart aching. Last time was when he snuck out the hospital. That was the day I found out about everything and Adrian's father, Dave. I should be having a flashback right about now, but it hurts too much to remember. All I know is that I may never see him again.......

Later {At Club Refill}

I worked at Club Refill, I was a private dancer but mostly a server. Kat worked there too, she worked at the bar area. Being the drunk she is, but I get off before her. Like right now, so buh-bye!

Kat

I was talking to Rico when I saw Cole leave. She gave me a dirty look and I sighed. Rico saw me and shook his head,

"Girl, don't worry about it. She'll know the truth in time." He was always right, I told him about everything that happened to me. He was the best gay guy friend you could have. A guy walked up to the counter, he was kinda cute. Rico saw how I analyzed him and said,

"Go get him girl." I love this boy. My beeper went off. Shift over! I smiled back and replied," He's all yours". I went and clocked out, I should've brought a change a clothes. My uniform is so skimpy.......

I gave Rico a hug and left. Finally I reached home, I seen some cars there. Wtf?

                                                             House

I walked in really slowly.

"KAT" I was bombarded with hugs. I say my 2 braids and Roc. No Prince, whew. Then I heard Ray say, "Girl were was you at in them clothes?" I gave him a dirty look," Work, we wear these clothes for uniform?" I looked at my gold tights that were leather, Red bottom heels, and black with gold jewels bustier top. My hair was down in tight curls. I was just glad I ain't have to wear Cole's stripper uniform.

"Whatever" Ray replied. "As long as Im the only one who can take them off." I bust out laughing. This boy was funny.

"Where is the damn pizza!" Prod grumbled. Kori walked down the stairs,"Baby it should be here now. I checked the tracker just now." And sure enough the bell rang. I yelled,"I'll get it". Hoping to see the piza man, but a pizza man didn't look this fine. O.o

_____________________________________________________________________________

I haven't updated in a long time! Hahaaa, I left yall a cliffy. I would write more but I have school. SO yeah, Vote Comment and Fan. And if you didn't read the first story go read it please.

Love yall :)