Okay?

So these are some of my new characters:

Jacob L's Girl: @ProdigysGirl4Eva

Roc Royals Girl: @bridgetashni76

Jaden's Girl: @CorhansWifey

Ray Ray's Girl: @littlemissmindless

Sorry for the long wait :)

________________

Kat POV

I woke up with a presence next to me, arms around my waist, and hands on my butt. So I'm guessing none of yesterday was a dream. :( That sucks. I mean I still hate him, I just forgave him to get Kori off my back. Like dang, let a chick breathe.

I slowly tried to unravel his hands off if me, but he just held me tighter. Sigh, I hate breaking this boys heart but I like payback. Even though I don't even remember why I hate him in the first place, but I don't even want to know. It doesn't matter, if I hate you therefore you will be forever hated:).

I went back to sleep since this boy won't let me go. He has a tight grip.

Prince POV___________

-Dreaming-

" I love you Kat" I said and went in to kiss her but she backed away. What did I do now? Tears silently strolled down her cheeks. Why is she crying? Maybe they're tears if joy...

" Babe, I said I love you. Don't cry"

" SHUTUP!" she yelled. "I don't know how you can love me." she said. What's wrong with her?Or better not, what's wrong with me?

-Dream Over-

I woke up and shivered, Kat was still asleep. Aww she looked so cute, her little nose twitching because one of her hairs was slightly tickling her. I laughed a little. Something seemed different about her though, in her sleep she seemed a little off.

Roc's POV___

I was walking down the street with Ray Ray. We had left as soon as Kat and Prince left and went upstairs. I guess he was getting her back after all. The same wasn't going to happen for me. I'm sure if it...

" helloo? Roc? Are you there?" I woke up from my thoughts.

" yeah man, I'm awake" I replied to Ray. We walked into the mall and straight to the food court. We were hungry. I was looking down at my jays when I bumped into someone.

"Shit" I yelled, there was soda all over my shoes.

" I'm sorry" I heard someone say. I was so wrapped up in the fact that my shoes were wet. I looked up and saw quite the beauty staring at me.

Bridget's POV{Aka. Bee}

Fudge! My soda spilled all over this guys shoe and he seemed pretty mad. Then he looked up.. Hmmm. Kinda cute.

I was wearing some leopard skinnys, a red crop top that said 'love', and my red chucks. My brown hair with blond highlights was left down and curly. I had a SnapBack clipped to my pants. What can I say? My thoughts were interrupted by a lil pig tailed girl. Oh no that's a boy. Anyways he was laughing hard.

"Hahaa Roc! You got your shoes wet!" The two braided boy said. 'Roc'

seemed to get angry.

" Will you put a sock in it Ray? I was trying to go buy this fine chick named?"

"Bridget" I imputed.

" This fine chick Bridget back her soda" I blushed a little. And with that he walked me over to Burger King and bought me back my sprite. We started to talk for awhile. I totally forgot all about my girl.