[Chapter 7: The Confessions]

[Jason Pov]

It's been a couple of days since I was captured and brought to Union Academy as their rehabilitation student and patient.

And for the most part, I stuck to myself and didn't even try to talk to the other students, who glared at me, or ignored me.

Some of the students who hated me, insulted me for being a villain, but I didn't care, because I was glad I became a villain.

Some of the other students who were neutral didn't insult nor talk to me, I mostly didn't really care much about that.

Surprisingly, there were a few students who didn't hate me, but felt sorry for me, that I was bullied and abused before becoming a villain.

Some of them actually tried to talk to me and start normal conversations with me, but I just couldn't because of my trust issues with heroes.

Some of them understood it and backed off while trying to earn my trust in them, and Izumi was one of them, even though she didn't.

Izumi said that after I died, she blamed herself for not standing up for me, even though I told her not to because I knew 'they' would bully her.

She told me that she cut all ties to Katsuki and the tormentors completely as she transferred to another school far from them.

She told me that Katsuki has tried to flirt with her and get her to forget about me, but she would beat him down, threatening him like he did me.

They stopped bothering Izumi after a year, but Iida wanted to talk with her and tried to earn her trust back.

When I think back to when I was bullied, Iida was the only one who bullied me menially, but never physically and when I was told to die, Iida was shocked and shouted at Katsuki and the others.

And from what Izumi told me, when these bastards decided to party for an entire week, Iida was the only one who didn't celebrate, he drank himself guilty.

Izumi even told me about how Iida wanted to prove to himself that he could be a real hero and not a fake one, so he did community service for 5 years until the exam for Union Academy.

She even told me about when he went rogue last year when Stain injured his brother, but that wasn't the case.

Because I was also there when it happened, both Stain and I saw that Iida's brother, Tensei Iida, had what it took to be a real hero, so we spared him.

It was some random villain that attacked Tensei while using weapons like Stain, but luckily, Stain killed that villain as I healed Tensei.

When Iida came to confront Stain about attacking Tensei, he didn't listen at first and tried to strike, only to be pinned down.

I could tell that Iida was blinded by revenge against Stain, but surprisingly, Tensei came and told him that Stain and I saved him from a villain who actually injured him.

And then, there was one person that seemed to want to talk to me, but couldn't, and it was Endeavor's fourth Child, Shoto Todoroki.

I didn't trust him because I didn't know if he was more like his father or not, but after knowing Touya as Dabi, I understand a bit.

When I uploaded those crimes that the heroes had hidden by the HSC, Endeavor's abuse of his own family was also released.

Izumi decided that she would become a bridge between me and Shoto since we couldn't talk to each other directly, Shoto actually thanked me for releasing Endeavor abuse.

After some talking back and forth with Izumi's help, I understood everything that he and his family had gone through because of Endeavor.

He even told me that he blames Endeavor for traumatizing his mother so badly, she poured hot boiling water on his left side, because it resembled Endeavor.