[Chapter 3: Mission Gone Wrong]

[No One Pov]

After the Destruction of Heroes Commission HQ and the death of the Number 3 Hero, Hawks, the world has forever changed.

Heroes were shocked that Heroes Commission HQ was destroyed and angry that Hawks was killed.

And then, reports of all of Union Academy corruption has been revealed to the world before the building destruction.

This has created an intense shift and people were now picking sides between the heroes and the villains.

Those who has been rejected and abused by society has flocked over to the villain's side, becoming loyalists to the league of darkness.

Many of these people has become foot soldiers for the league and other villains' groups across the world.

Many villain groups tried to overthrow the League of darkness, but "He" was always sent to stop them.

Jason, who was the rising villain, Absolute, destroyed countless villain who were foolish enough to go against the league.

For every victory that Jason has made, his name has become known within the Criminal Underworld, before long, all knew his name as Absolute.

Many villain groups that stood against the League, swore their allegiance to them and especially to Absolute.

And during this time, the heroes were beginning to be known about his name as well.

Many heroes were sent to arrest him, and all of them has fallen due to his overwhelming power.

As many heroes fallen by him, other heroes were becoming scared of him and quit to avoid his wrath.

Jason has become a symbol of unity for all villains and the rejects as many continued to join their ranks.

Even villain factions like The Meta Liberation Army, The Shie Hassaikai and Humarise joined their ranks.

Then, hundreds of powerless has volunteered themselves to Dr. Kyudai Garaki for his Nomu production, which both surprised and amused him.

With the help of the volunteers, Dr. Kyudai has able to produce hundreds of Nomu's, using a new and bigger facility given by Overhaul.

3 years has pass since Jason appearance as absolute to the world as he has raised up to the rank of Number 2 Villain.

The League of darkness has become an international criminal organization of 5.5 million followers and growing by the day.

Jason couldn't be as happy as he was to be where he was right now, he has loving parents, better friends, and a harem of his own.

Jason has decided to confess his love for his girls, which they were more than eager to accept, and they have been a happy harem.

Jason has become an all-powerful villain that was right under All for One and Salem as he helped his friends and girlfriends of their powers.

Anyway, Tomuka and the girls along with some soldiers were sent on a mission to retrieve some information from an Atlas Base.

However, they would soon realize that it was a trap set by the heroes.

Jason could be seen in the training grounds as he was training with Nine, Overhaul and Flect Turn.

Flect-turn: Good Jason, you're getting better at this.

Overhaul: yes, I'm rather impressed.

Jason: Thank you. I have been working hard to improve on my mistakes.