[Chapter 2: Debut of Absolute]

[No One Pov]

It has been 3 years since Jason has joined the League of Darkness and becomes the adopted son of All for One and Salem.

During those 3 years, Jason has been training every day, day in and day out, almost without break or rest, while mastering All for One.

Jason discovered that his All for One is much more powerful than his fathers, his All for One does not need direct contact to steal powers and the powers he steals are ten times stronger.

He also used his main power, the Absolute Power for himself and other members of the League, making them more powerful and deadly.

He altered his body to withstand having multiple powers, either powers steal with All for one or created with Absolute.

He also formed relations with the members of the League, of course with All for One and Salem replacing his parents.

While Adam, and Sage were the adopted brother figures, while Stain and Nine were the adopted uncles.

As for Tomuka, Dabi, Himiko, Cinder, Emerald and Neo developed feelings for him, as he was too "dunce" to see it.

Where in reality, Jason was not dunce, he was not dunce at all, he knew that they were crushing for him and pretend to be dunce to tease them into confessing.

Right now, Jason was in a room with All for One, Salem and the other villain leaders, they wanted to show him to the world.

AFO: My son, I think it's time that the League show you off to the world.

Jason: Are you sure I am ready father?

Salem: Yes, we are. You have been training nonstop to become stronger. So, you will never be taken down by surprises.

Suddenly, a White Fang jumped from above Jason, about to attack him, but Jason dodged him and grabbed him by the back of the head, pinning him down.

Adam: See Jason, within your 3 years with us, you have become a powerful asset to us all.

Jason: Thank you.

Sage: Its clear that you'll become a powerful villain and lead the world to a better future.

Jason: As long as we can remove the corrupt heroes from power, I will do what I must.

Slade: Yes, and with our training we did, you'll be more than capable to face them all.

Garou: Agreed.

Jason: Then, what is the mission?

AFO: We need to expose Union Corruption. And the Heroes Safety Commission HQ holds all of them. You're going to attack and upload all of Union Corruption, Worldwide from the Commission HQ.

Jason: Understood father, what about heroes?

Salem: There's no hero that'll be a threat to you. All of them are rather weak, even their Number 3 Hero, Hawks.

Jason: understood.

AFO: You have your suit ready?

Jason: Oh yes, it's ready.

AFO: Then, suit up.

Jason: Yes father.

[Timeskip]

Jason could be seen with the girls as he was in his new villain suit, ready for the mission at hand.