[Chapter 11: The End of Sasuke Uchiha]

[No One Pov]

It's been a few days since Katsuki was expelled and arrested for the attempted murder of Jason, and the students were talking badly about him even more.

And then, there was the talk between Jason and his former family, who didn't care that he was happy, they wanted him for his power and he put them in their place.

Now, there was another problem, Sasuke Uchiha, ever since his defeat at the hands of Jason, an Uchiha elite defeated by a weak villain made him angry.

And to make things worse, his popularity was dropping ever since the fight, The Rookie 12 began to avoid him, starting with his rival, Naruto.

Sakura, being the fan girl of Sasuke, stood by him for the most part, however, she started to see what everyone warned her about Sasuke.

Sakura started to talk less and less to Sasuke and even avoided him, which made him angry that she would avoid an Uchiha elite like him.

Tsunade also became harsh towards Sasuke, treating him like scum.

The Konoha council wanted to stop her, but couldn't.

They knew that Tsunade had Jason and knowing his true power and beating the Uchiha, they couldn't risk it.

Kakashi stopped training Sasuke after discovering what he had done to Jason and focused on training both Naruto and Sakura.

Right now, Sasuke has two goals, 1, to kill his older brother Itachi and 2, to get revenge on Jason for humiliating him.

Currently, Sasuke was in the classroom, as he was glaring at Jason, who wasn't even looking at him, but talking with Naruto, Kakashi, and even Sakura.

Sasuke(mind): How did that weakling get stronger? I am an Uchiha Elite. The Last of my clan. We are more powerful than anyone else. And yet, that bastard is stronger than me and humiliated me in front of everyone! I won't allow that! I'll beat him, take his powers and I'll finally kill Itachi! I deserve that power, not him!

Sasuke: Oi! Villain!

Jason(sigh): What Uchiha?

Sasuke: I want a rematch! You and me!

Jason: Oh, You want to be beaten again?

Sasuke: You caught me by surprise! I won't let that happen again! I will defeat you and give me all of your power! I deserve that power since I am an Uchiha Elite! And You're nothing but a loser and a weak villain!

Jason: Oh, fine then. I accept your challenge. But don't get upset to be defeated, again.

Sasuke: GRRR! Shut up! I will defeat you and you'll be our bitch once again!

Sasuke then left the classroom, as Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi looked at Jason with worry, but Jason smirked.

Naruto: You're sure you want to face him?

Jason: Yeah, I plan to face him.

Kakashi: He has his Fire Release Style, His Cursed Seal of Heaven, His Susanoo, His Sharingan, And The Chidori I trained him for. Are you sure you can defeat him?

Jason: Yes, I can. And I know he wants to become stronger to kill his brother Itachi and now confirm to get revenge for what I did to him during our 'reunion'. I will say this.

Sakura: What is it?

Jason placed his hand on his left eye as he let out a tear.

Jason: His goal of killing Itachi is no longer possible for him.