41. Jona

"So how are you holding up?" My therapists asks.

"I'm okay, I'm in Canada now. That's where this weekend's race is." I tell her, looking around our hotel room. I'm all alone in the room, as Lando is doing his media duties on the circuit today.

"Have you spoken with anyone about what tasks you'd like to pick up over the weekend?" She asks, knowing very well that I took up a bit too much workload.

"I have spoken with Alana and Zak, and for now I'll be doing the twitter coverage of each session. Which is longer on somedays and shorter on other." I explain to her. "But there's enough time to rest within that frame."

"Good, as long as you are honest about what you can handle, I'm fine with you doing just that."

We finish off the session and I quickly close the laptop. Three therapy sessions a week is brutal. It drains my energy, but I'm happy to say we've already turned it down to two a week.

I grab my crutches, making my way down to the lobby of the hotel. I'm not going to the track today, it's too much for my foot. But the hotel room is feeling a little tight, and I can definitely do some schoolwork in the lobby.

I lower my backpack to the ground, before taking a seat at the hotel bar in the lobby. I order a hot chocolate, and unlock my laptop.

With school summer break coming up, I'm due for a half way report. And let me tell you it's a whole lot of work. I have to interview three different employees within the company, and get to know their vision on McLaren's social media. I have to write about what I learned, what I would like to learn going forward. Also I have to write about what I would change in McLarens media outings.

Needless to say, I still have to do the interviews, but all the other stuff can be done right now.

I didn't even notice the clock being past four already, but I'm reminded of that when Lando and Daniel take a seat in the other chairs around the table I've been working at for what turns out to be the last five hours.

"I thought you weren't working on race weekends that much anymore." Daniel says interrupting my thought.

"I'm not, but the school stuff still goes on." I tell him, as I continue typing. I just need like four more sentences and this chapter is finished.

"So what do you have to do?" Lando asks, we barely ever speak about what exactly I have to do for school.

"I have to do interviews with three McLaren employees about what they think about the McLaren social media." I explain.

"Well, today is your lucky day." Daniel says a bright smile on his face. This guy just always smiles. "You've got two very well known employees sitting right here." He gestures to Lando and himself.

"I'm not interviewing you two." I tell them.

"Why not?" Daniel says, sounding disappointed.

"Because I'm too close to you." I tell them.

"But it would make your report so much more awesome." Daniel counters.

"I know." I agree. Having an interview segment with both Daniel and Lando would be end game.

"So why don't you just do it? Interview us, and if you don't like it you can always interview someone else." Lando suggests.

"Fine, but we're doing the interview tomorrow after FP2. I need to prepare it first." I tell them. "Now, if you don't mind I'd like to return to my work." I tell them. Ordering another hot chocolate, and the boys both ordering a drink as well.