Four.

|Friend no benefits|June 27th 2016

June 27th 2016

"This is my way of thanking you, for taking the time out your day last week to show me those listings." I said, as he pulled the chair out for me.

"I told you I would—" He sat in the chair across from me, looking at the menu and back up at me.

"I have to admit, I was surprised when you told me you were moving. Initially, I thought we were looking at buildings for your business." Quran stated.

"It's just time I branch off, I need more space—more privacy. But I'm still interested in leasing out a building, I'm just waiting to be cleared."

He nodded. "I see—I'm guessing that means you're not taking any clients at the moment?" He pried.

I smiled. "As big of a help as you've been—please, you were able to get my leased signed and move in scheduled in such a short notice. I can definitely fit you into my schedule. Speaking that I'm finally done with school, I have a lot more free time on my hands. And I'm thinking of doing travel services, for time being."

"Congratulations again— And I'm gonna hold you to it—send me over a date and time."

"Thank you— Actually, I can do you one better, are you free Friday?" I asked, looking over the menu.

He nodded. "I can make that work, how does 8 sound?"

"AM or PM?" I arched my brow, entering his appointment into my calendar.

I was enjoying no longer having to get up for class, at the crack of shit. But the early bird does get the worm.

"PM, I get off around 6:30/7."

"Okay great, I got you down for Friday at 8:15PM. I'll arrive 15 minutes earlier to set up. Now what massage would you like me to schedule you for?"

"What would you recommend?"

"Good afternoon I am Jeremy, I'll be your waiter today. We're you able to take a look at the menu?" The slender Caucasian man asked.

Quran looked at me, motioning for me to order first.

"Hi, yes I'll take the Cucumber feta salad, with the balsamic vinaigrette. And a glass of your sweet Red." I recited, passing him the menu.

"Perfect and for you Sir?"

"I'll have the same, add grilled chicken and a water instead of wine."

"Of course, I'll be back with your beverages momentarily." Jeremy assured, walking off to the back.

"My apologies, you were saying."

"Well each service varies on pricing—but I am discounting you, for all the trouble you've went through for me." I said resuming our conversation.