One.

|Another Graduation|May 24th 2016

May 24th 2016

"Dom." I giggled.

"Hm?" He kissed the back of my neck.

"We gotta go, you already have me behind schedule." I rolled my eyes, putting my studs in my ear.

He grabbed my neck from behind and snaked his free hand in my skirt. His tongue feverishly circled my neck.

"I got you, all I need is 30 minutes." He whispered.
I squirmed, holding in the moan that was daring to escape. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction, that would only encourage him to keep going.

"Dominick, we just got dressed. I don't wanna mess up my outfit." I whined.

"Take it off then." He mumbled, gripping my neck tighter.

He knew that shit turned me on, I bit my lip. Giving in, I closed my eyes and laid my head back against his chest.

Feeling him rubbing against my pearl, was sending me off the edge.

Knock
Knock

"Ay boss Diamond called again. She said and I quote; This is my last time calling. If Seven doesn't call me back in the next 5 minutes, I'm gonna do a welfare check!"

That sounded exactly like Diamonds crazy ass. And it's sad, because I knew she was serious.

I shook my head, looking back at Dom in the mirror. I don't know if I was irritated or relieved. We haven't been having sex lately, and I knew we both had tension built up.

On the other hand, my ass was always late. The least I could do is show up to my own graduation on time.

"What can you do in 5 minutes?" I teased.

He chuckled. "I can help you put your shoes on." He replied pull away.

I laughed. "I can work with that."

"Oh you can?" He pulled me into a hug.

"Mhm." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know today's a big day for you and I just wanted to tell you, I'm proud of you."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Thank you—I can't believe I'm finally getting my degree. Honestly I have been looking forward to this day for so long—" I sighed.