Five.

|Big tipper|June 28th 2016

|Big tipper|
June 28th 2016

"I just want this to be perfect, this is only my 4th booking since I graduated. I gotta keep it consistent. This is my plan A—B—and C, I don't have time to fuck up." I admitted.

"Seven this is what you've worked your ass off for! Your concept is dope as hell, you're marketing is about to be fire—you're destined to win! All you gotta do is put your best foot forward and don't let up!"

I agreed, I just wanted Tala's Touch to be a experience my clients would never forget. An experience for both men and women, to feel catered too.

Mind, body and soul.

I wanted to keep my work consistent, and was working on having a uniform made. Not only showcasing my brand, but keeping it aesthetically pleasing.

Being that I am currently booking Travel services, I want to embrace the home feel. After a long week, they're able to unwinded and relax with the help of Tala's Touch.

Transitioning to a commercial building, I wanna keep the home vibe. I want all my clients to be 100% comfortable, and to leave rejuvenated, refreshed and restored.

Once I really get my feet of the ground, I have big plans. All my packages will include wine, stretch therapy and of course their choice of which massage they prefer—based on their physical needs. All massages are full body, unless the client has key targets. Which can be broke down into sections.

I also will provide aroma therapy during each session. Clients are able to chose which essential oil, the matching body oil or they can mix and match.

Playlist are decided by me, but are able to be customized if appointments are booked in advance.

I had it mapped down, now I needed to get my foot in the door to bring my vision alive.

The only thing that could stop me was me, at this point.

•••

7:58 PM

I arrived promptly at 7:58. Well it was 7:45 when I got here, but I had to make multiple trips to bring in all my equipment.

I did a quick checklist in my head before knocking. Okay I have my massage bed—body towels and hand towels Check. Petal diffuser, essential oil, and body oils—Check.

I checked off the main components, since I brought a lot of miscellaneous stuff. I rather overpack than be unprepared.

Once I confirmed I was ready, I knocked.

A few moments went by when Quran came and answered the door.

"Hey!" I chimed.