Ten.

"You know if we don't wanna go, if you don't have to

"You know if we don't wanna go, if you don't have to." I said sliding on my heels.

"It's seeming more like you're trying to back out more than me." He joked, sipping on the drink I made him.

"Is it that obvious?" I shook my head, looking at myself in the mirror.

"As much as I'm enjoying my view, from what you told me in the car ride here. An outing could do you some good."

"You like?" I said facing him. "It's not too much?" I asked referring to my outfit. Even tho it was barely 60 degrees, Ive been dying to wear this outfit—more so the boots. And in my defense, it's supposed to be summer time.

This only confirms you can never be prepared for Georgia's weather.

The black dress hugged my curves, it was tight but loose enough to move. Stopping right at my upper thigh, it left nothing to the imagination. One wrong move and I'd end up giving a peep show.

I paired it with the all black Givenchy shark lock boots, and a leather jacket. I knew better than to let the liquor be a coat, it was okay now but the low of 40 raised a brow. Wearing my hair in a messy bun, it was casual but still sexy.

"Nah, its not to much. But you look good in anything you put on." He said eyeing me.

I smirked. "I can say the same for you."

Truth be told, I had to stop myself from staring at him. Blue was his color, he made a simple fit look edible. Or maybe it was just him.

"Preciate that."

"I'm ready." I said taking the cup out his hand and finishing the rest. I set the cup down and grabbed my purse.

•••

We pulled up to the front entrance, letting valet park the car. The parking lot was packed out, and finding a parking spot tonight would be damn near impossible.

Quran opened my door and gave me his hand. Ushering me out the car and tossing the keys to valet as we walked passed security.

No ID, no pat down? I thought to myself.

All he did was nod at security and they quickly unhooked the rope leading to the rowdy club.

I love that for him.

"Did you text your friend and let her know you here?"

I nodded. "They're in VIP."

Clearly he had been here before, he wasted no time leading me up the steps. I looked around as we got closer to where Diamond said they'd be.

Finally my eyes landed on her and Jersey. It looked like he brought the whole hood out. It was a section full of niggas and she was there looking like the hood princess.

I laughed to myself, I knew it had to be a catch. She hated this club, but I loved how Jersey showed her off.

"That's them right there." I said.