Eleven.

"You called him by another niggas name?" Bianca asked, interested.

"No I gotta better question have you talked to Dom?"

I side eyed both of them. "First of all—it was an accident, it was low so he didn't even hear me. Secondly, has he told me that he's still fucking his wife?"

Bianca tilted her glass towards me. "Touché bitch—Touché."

Diamond kissed her teeth. "You don't even know that he's back with her. You literally have no proof, and you already got your lick back."

"It isn't even tic for tat, Dom and I haven't had sex. And when I initiate sex constantly—When I'm throwing this at you." I ran my hands down my body.

"And you don't catch this muhfucka, baby somebody else will."

"Period!" Bianca said swiping her hand across her chest. "She said what the fuck she said."

Diamond rolled her eyes. "Bianca now when that nigga asking where she getting this advice from—STAND UP!" Diamond joked.

"Bitch no be forreal, how would you feel if that nigga Jersey went ghost on you—and I'm taking about going everyday talking face to face, calling, texting. Making you feel like you the only bitch in the world, to you barley seeing him. No texts while he's out, no dick nothing? And when he comes over he goes straight to sleep? How would you feel?"

Diamond shook her head. "Yeah—bitch you might be right. But damn that nigga adore you, why keep up the chase to fumble?"

"Because it's not exciting anymore, men love what they can't have or isn't easily accessible. Now that I remind him of home, he thinking why not go back?" I said shrugging.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"What I've been doing, you don't think I prepare for this? I know how the game go, it's fun until it isn't. I feel a way, because why the fuck do I feel guilty?" I questioned taking another sip out my glass.

"Guilty about what? Some dick? Girl please spare me." Bianca shook her head. 

Diamond smirked. "You must be feeling Dom more than you'd like to admit. Maybe y'all just need a break. It seems like Mr. CEO been stepping up to the plate anyway." She said referring to Quran.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not even gonna entertain that."

"Let's not act like you didn't—"

"Diamond!" I yelled cutting her off.

This bitch talk too damn much.

"Uh uh don't do that, what she do? Y'all bitches always keeping secrets and shit." Bianca noisy ass, always wanted the Tea.

"Damn bitch just write a book at this point." I threw up my hand.

Diamond looked at me and smiled. "You know I love you Sev—So we all know they clearly fucked. But what seven fail to mention is how the shit went down. I called Seven the other night, and invited her out with me and Jersey. Tell me why this bitch pops up with Mr. CEO."

"You talk too much you know that?"

"Fuck all that, continue!" Bianca waved me off.

"Right—anyway she introduces him and vibes we're cool. I'm not gonna lie, CEO was poppin bands. It was a vibe, drinks going, Money showers all They're there for two hours, and Sev was no where to be found."

"Opp—" Bianca extra ass added.

"Right! So I'm blowing her phone up. Why does Sev FaceTime me at the nigga house. Mind you she didn't even tell me she was leaving. Hair sweated out, drunk and smiling ear to ear."