Nine.

"This building is the perfect location

"This building is the perfect location. I thought I was in love with the Piedmont location, I think this is the one." I told Quran, as I acted like a kid in the candy stop.

"Yeah, this one is a hidden gem, you have the privacy of not being in a suite. It's 2 stories, which can bring in extra income renting out the other vacancies."

I nodded.

"I was thinking the exact same thing."

"Great minds think alike—I can see your vision though. This would be the next big step."

I smiled. "What's the price point again?"

"Uh—" He swiped on his IPad. "It's at $147,044, was originally on the market for $149,999."

I nodded, that was no where near in my budget.

"Okay how much would I need to put down?"

He locked his IPad. "$14,740.40 with a 10% down payment."

"So including the based 1.5% interest rate—I'd end up paying $149,249.66, roughly $150,000 once my final payment is made." I arched my brow.

He nodded. "I see your math skills are on point." He joked.

I laughed. "I did graduate with a 4.0 GPA."

He smirked. "Impressive, you seem to know a lot about the market as well."

"I did a little research—How long do you think it's going to be on the market?"

"If you're set in stone—I can pull the listing for you, and hold off for 30 days. A property like this will sell fast, especially with cash offers."

I chewed at my bottom lip.

"People be having that kind of money without a loan?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, it's a sellers market right now. People are gonna pay to play. I've been submitting all cash—no contingency offers all month."

"Okay big money." I joked, making myself laugh.

"What can I say, I'm good at what I do."

"I can't take that away from you, your work definitely speaks for itself." I trailed off, as I looked around.

"I can work the price if that's a issue."

I looked at him. "What do you mean?"

He set his iPad on the counter. "I know that look all too well, when you want something—but you feel like it's unattainable. I've taken you to what—10 listings and none of them have made your eyes light up like this."

I sighed.

"Yeah—I'm just not sure if adding a bill in that price range, would be the best business move. Especially since I'm still working to generate a bigger clientele." I shook my head.