Eight.

|Mr

|Mr. CEO|
July 6th 2016

I pushed my pencil to the side, I wasn't able to focus. I was trying to create a blue print of my building. My head just wasn't in it.

I let this nigga get into my head, and throw me off my game.

I checked my phone for the umpteenth time, I still had no reply from Dom. On top of that he left me on read, which was annoying the hell out of me.

What's the point of reading my message, if you have no intent on replying?

I rolled my eyes.

Ever since our argument, he's been acting weird.
I shouldn't have kicked him out the other night, but I felt tried. He can just waltz in and out, with no explanation. And it made me feel a type of way.

We spoke about it over the phone, and I sympathized and so did he. But I haven't expressed why I was upset in the first place.

We haven't really had a moment to have a conversation about it person. I honestly could of handled it better, but I'm trying.

Tonight I told him I wanted to have a night in. I wanted to talk, because as of recently we haven't been kickin it like we normally do.

I know he's been working a lot more, since Euphoria is currently at a stand still. But I wanted to clear the air.

This weird ass energy, was throwing me off. I understood he had a lot going on, but he has been MIA a lot.

Even when he was around, we still weren't having sex. Which really made me believe, he was back with Isabella.

It wasn't like I wasn't hinting or doing things to get him in the mood. I wasn't the problem, he was.

I didn't mind going a few days without it, but weeks was wild. I was used to getting at least some head.

He hasn't touched me, and I was starting to rely on my vibrator to get me through the days.

I checked my phone again and still no reply.

He told me he would be a little late, that wasn't the issue. The issue was it's been an hour after the initial time, he said he'd be here.

I decided to roll up, I needed to get my mind right.

I got up and went to my purse, grabbing my sack I bought earlier and a game green.

I turned on some music, letting Summer Walker fill the room.

"Baby, I'm talkin crazy—I need you in my space but I—need it, baby I'm late but I—still can check in with you." I sung along to the lyrics, unraveling the leaf.

I grabbed the scissors to cut the stems off.
Vibing to the music, I started pearling the blunt, licking it closed.

Dragging the lighter across, I put it too my lips and sparked up.