AIM (JAEBEOM)

"Let me go!" You tried once again to yank your arm free but it failed again. The man holding your arm, grinned maliciously, showing his crooked stained teeth. You felt like puking when you smelled alcohol from his breath. It was quite strong.

"Come on, we're just going to have a little fun," he coaxed you and you felt disgusted.

You tried to yank your arm once again and this time you managed to pull both of you forward, his hand a little bit loose around your wrist. You didn't waste the opportunity and shoved your elbow into his nose.

"Damn it!" His finger touched his nose immediately and it showed a bit of blood on it. "Now, you're asking for me to go rough on you," his eyes were filled with anger and he started to lunge forward to grab you again. But you were faster. You spun around and started to sprint in the other direction, toward the bright light and the big road, hoping that there would be someone that might help you.

You were just reaching the end of the alley when he snatched the end of your ponytail, yanking it hard backward, that made you scream in pain. He shoved you toward the nearest lamp post and you bumped your head. You didn't get the chance to recover when he pulled you again, and slumped you toward a wall. This time you hit your back, hard.

"Ugh, ouch," you rubbed the back of your head, hoping that you wouldn't get a concussion because of this. Luckily, your hand came back clean, which meant there was no wound on the back of your head. Yet. Your eyes went dark for a little bit before the stars appeared for a little while after that. When you opened your eyes again, everything spun for a bit before you could see clearly. The man was chuckling when he learned of your condition. Damn it. For a drunken man, he was still strong. Too strong for you.

Your eyes darted left and right, trying to find an opportunity to slip through and escape him, but apparently, he was aware of it.

He snickered, "Where are you planning to go, little one? There's no one else here... So I'll make sure to enjoy my sweet time with you," he licked his bottom lip in a manner that he thought was sexy, but it sent a different signal to you. You felt your stomach churn again at that gesture, the urge to vomit was getting stronger.

"Really?" You tried another tactic, distracting him, making him think that he won so he would lower his guard. "Do tell me, what kind of sweet things that you want to do to me?" You wanted to puke, hearing those words came out from your mouth, but it seemed to please him.

He swayed while walking forward, trying to pin you to the wall, "Well, for starters," his finger came up to caress your cheek and you held yourself, not to shiver at his touch. "I will kiss your smart mouth until you run out of breath, exploring that explosive tongue of yours, and then I will leave marks down your neck to your chest," his finger started to trail down from your jaw to your neck and you couldn't hold it anymore. You swatted his hand and he grabbed your hand instantly, pulling it forward.

"Do you want to get some action already?" He asked smugly and your eyes widened when you realized he was pulling your hand to his crotch. You managed to yank back your hand before you touched his private part. You gagged and it didn't escape him.

"Yeah, baby.. I will make you gag when you eat mine," he said confidently and you wanted to puke over his face. This time, he was swaying while standing so you tried to attack him again. You jerked your knee toward his crotch and kicked it hard.

"Damn it bitch!" He cursed while his hand covered his private part so you didn't attack it anymore. His body bent so you took the chance to jerk your knee to his face and it sent him staggering backward. You took the chance to sprint toward the big road. More lights were seen and more buildings. Your hope went up. Please, just please.. send someone to rescue me. Or at least acknowledge me.