Group Project

Well, Y/n's plan on talking to her was not successful.

What does the author mean by this?

Monday, Tuesday, and then Wednesday is the current day of the week as Y/n tried his best to talk to Shikimori.

Though with so much time has passed, the only thing that Y/n managed to make of is greeting Shikimori with a simple "hello hi" when they see each other in the classroom or walking past each other through the hallway.

As mentioned earlier, today is Wednesday.

Three more days until the weekend as the boy sat at his desk with his hands ruffling his hair with frustration.

"Come on, Y/n... What is wrong with you?" He asked himself this question while the lecture in his classroom continued.

Of course he knew what this subject was, history about a war as he listened carefully while showing signs of worrisome that anyone can see in the room.

His ears listened while his mind focused on Shikimori. He remembered what Noodle told him about talking to Shikimori but it hasn't been that successful.

Or the plan hasn't carried out as Y/n starts to think about the possibilities that could happen if he doesn't make a move anytime soon.

Shikimori might stray away from him for not talking to each other, a boy might piqued her interest, she could even start dating another boy right now if it was possible.

It made him even more agitated, 'God, what the hell do I do?!'

"So find a partner, work out how you will work together, and turn in the assignment on Monday first thing you get here in the morning... The rest of the day is your's, work, talk, go on your phone, anything... Just a reminder, this'll all fall on your shoulders if you don't take the time now to work..."

After the teacher's voice catches his attention again, it seems like Y/n wanted a breather from all of this nonsense that spiraled in his head and terrorizing him.

Maybe Noodle can give me some tips... He is someone who's good with love...

He turns to Noodle in hopes that he had the same idea but would be shut down when he finds Reina in front of the tanned boy. He was blushing lightly but nods to her, a sign that they mutually agreed to be partners.

...What?

The boy sighed lightly.

...It's fine... I can always pair up with Max...

And like last time, Max was taken.

Only this time, he approached a girl with black hair and dark green eyes that were a couple of seats away from him. His fingers tapped each other in which the girl nods which left Y/n speechless.

What the fuck! All of my friends ditched me?

He groans lightly before hitting his head on his desk. That would mean that he's have to pair up with the one weird kid nobody wanted to be near.

As much as Y/n hated it, that would be his last and guaranteed choice as he waited until the student would ask the teacher to find the remaining partner for the project.

"Y/n?"

Someone scares him, shooting his head up from his desk and finding someone he'd least expect to approach him.

"...Shikimori?"

She glanced away with a tint of pink on her face. "...Do you... have a partner?"

His eyes widens.