Chapter 8- Flying Pop-Tarts

A/N

Heyo! Two uploads in the past... What? 48 hours? I am good! This chapter isn't that long but ENJOY! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

Chapter 8- Flying Pop-tarts

I walked back to my apartment, but before I opened the door I turned and looked at the tree line that was only yards away.

That poor girl. She died all alone. You know except the animals that ate her.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and I opened the door.

My dad pulled down something from one of the cabinets in the kitchen and tossed it at Ash. I guess he's not fully awake because it hit Ash straight in the face and he didn't even flinch.

A few seconds after the package of Pop-tarts smacked him in the face his eyes got wide and he said,

"Ow. Where did that come from?" He said looking around.

"Oh I don't know! It just randomly fell from the sky!" I said sarcasm lining my every word. I guess he didn't catch it.

"A FLYING POP-TART HIT ME IN THE FACE!!" He said yelling covering his mouth in shock.

I rolled my eyes. My family drives me on the brink of insanity.

Ash opened the "flying pop-tart" and shoved it in his mouth. While he was turned around enjoying his pop-tart I tossed another pop-tart up and it landed right in the middle of his head.

He jumped up and smacked off the package that hit him. He stared down horrified at the discovery he had made. He walked fast out of the kitchen into the bedroom to get ready for the day.

I chuckled and got my ski pants, helmet, goggles, jacket, and gloves out. I put all my equipment on and grabbed my backpack that consisted of 2 water bottles, sunscreen, Chapstick, and the basic first aid equipment. I also had to get my ski boots and skiis.

After I made sure I had everything my dad and Ash were ready to go.

We walked to the main office to buy our lift ticket. We were already wearing our ski boots which are stiff and absolutely impossible to walk in. Especially if you have soar muscles from skiing the day before.

As soon as we got our lift tickets we made our way out to the lift. It wasn't time for them to open yet so we were clicking our skiis to our boots.

"ANNABETH!!!" I jumped 10 feet in the air and landed in my feet funny. Since I was in my stiff ski boots I fell on the frozen ground.

I looked up annoyingly at Hilary.

"Whoa! You jumped REALLY high!" She covered her mouth with her hand to stop from giggling.

"Yeah I know that! Now help me up." I said sticking my gloved hand out for her to pull me up.

She pulled me up and I said,

"You're up early. It's not even time for lunch yet!" I said acting all dramatic.

"Don't judge me! Just put on your skiis so we can get going." She said pointing at the lift, which was now open. And guess who was at the front.

"Well, Dad and Ash! I just fell on my butt and you left me! I just LOVE my family." I said sarcasm filling my tone.

Ash turned around in the chair and said,

"You're to slow!" And turned back around.

I looked back up at Hilary and asked,

"Where's Heather?"

"BWHAAAAAAAA!!" I felt someone pinch my sides through my jacket. I jumped ten feet again and I landed on my butt... Again.

"GOD DANG IT HEATHER! I'm going to KILL you!!" I screamed at her while pointing my gloved hand at her.

Which with the gloves on it made my hands look big and chunky, and my fingers look like sausages. So it wasn't very intimidating.

She laughed at me and helped me up. I clicked my skiis and told them I was going up WITHOUT them.

They both nodded.

I skied my way up to the lift when I heard someone scream my name again.

"ANNABETH!!" I turned and saw a smiling Harry trying to make his way to the front. Once he got there he stared at me and asked,

"You were going to go up without me?"

"Noooo. I was going up there so I could get away from the people that are trying to kill me." I said pointing toward the demonic twins behind us.

"Excuse me miss, but you're holding up the line." The ski lift worker said.

I nodded and Harry and I scooted up and waited for the next chair to sweep us up.

We were just only past the first pole when Harry twisted around. To face me. Then he asked,

"So what's bugging you?"

A/N

So how do you think Annabeth is gonna tell him that a girl was attacked by some phsycho killer animals... How is Harry gonna take it? COMMENT and tell me what you think!!