Chapter 5- I'm Falling Head Over Skis for Harry

Heyo! I will still updat this one. I know exactly where it's going. And this is dedicated to my newest fan XxX_Ashley_XxX. Sorry I haven't read your story yet! I will get there!! Anyways... Enjoy!

Chapter 5- I'm Falling Head Over Skis for Harry

I skied my way down the normal path then took a sharp turn to the right and almost busted my butt on the ice that I skidded over.

Phew. That was close. If I would've fallen and went straight into those trees! I know that doesn't sound very scary but it's pretty steep and the face of the mountain includes: sharp pointy death traps AKA rocks, random twigs sticking out of the ground and then a 50 FT. drop off that would probably be fatal. Like I said, that was CLOSE.

"You know if you're trying to kill me, a lot of people are going to know that I'm gone! But if you're trying to kill yourself then I would suggest not, because I would..." He was screaming till the end and he kind of strayed off.

I stopped really fast and turned around to make sure he didn't fall off the side of the mountain when he collided into me.

"Oopphhummph." Was the sound that I made when our helmets collided with each other quite hard.

Then I realize that I'm sliding on my back down the slope with something wedged between my back and the ground. I think that it's Harry's ski so I lift my back up just enough so it's not there anymore.

I was still sliding down, and getting faster with each second, so I pick up my legs and slam them down into the snow. I realize one leg is lighter but dismiss it.

I slow down enough and see that I was going down head first and that I slid down a whole other slope then what I was planning on going on! I start to get up to try and climb my way up to see if Harry is all right when I realize that I'm missing a ski! I turn around trying to find it and I almost ram my head into the monster tree that I almost took out going 50 MPH head first down the mountain!

Then I hear someone far away calling my name,

"ANNABETH!? ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!" It was Harry. Goodness, where is he at? He sounds REALLY far away.

"IM ALL RIGHT." I yell back.

"WHERE ARE YOU AT?"

"IM DOWN HERE NEXT TO THE ONLY FAT TREE ON THIS WHOLE MOUNTAIN!" I scream back. I look around and it is the only fat tree I see! What luck I have.

A minute later I saw Harry ski down the slope I slide down, and he stopped right in front of me.

"Are you all right?" He grabbed my shoulders and turned me slightly to check for any injuries. Which I have no idea what he thinks he's going to see since I'm wearing my ski jacket and pants, helmet an goggles.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I pushed his hands away and started slightly turning him inspecting him like he did me.

"I'm okay." He replied smiling slightly.

"I'm sorry that I stopped right I front of you. I thought you fell off the side of that cliff up there." I said bowing my head and looking down at my ski and empty boot.

He lifted up my chin and said,

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have been so close behind you." He said, while leaning closer to me.

I could smell his minty breath. He started leaning in even closer when I heard,

"ANNABETH?! FANCY MEETING YOU HERE!" I looked up and saw Hilary, Heather, and 2 guys, one was Lou, and the other I don't know.