Chapter 10- Faster Than a Cheetah on Steroids

A/N

SORRY for any spelling/grammar mistakes. And this chapter is a bit longer than normal. I've made you guys wait a long time, and I'm sorry, but enjoy what I've written!!

* * *

Chapter 10- Faster than a Cheetah on Steroids

I stayed behind Harry the rest of the way down the mountain lost in my thoughts,

'Is anybody gonna do anything about the animals?'

'I feel bad and all thinking about killing them, but it's not THAT bad, right?'

'What if they get someone that I'm close too?'

'What if they attack more, and more people?'

'What if nobody will be able to stop them?'

I looked up trying to push away my thoughts and realized Harry had come to a stop in front of me. I did I quick stop and almost skied right over him, but I didn't.

It probably looked like I was trying to stop as close to him as possible without toppling over him.

"That was close." I breathed out. I thought that he hasn't heard but he said,

"What was that?" A small smile tugging at his lips, like he knew what I said.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"You wanna go up again? Or take a break?" Harry asked, looking at his watch.

"I wanna go all the way!!" I said fist pumping the air.

"Wait! I MEAN until they close...." I said quickly, blushing slightly at how he probably took what I just said.

He chuckled, then he started laughing, then he started laughing so hard that he wasn't breathing.

"I didn't. Take. It. The. Bad. Way. Until you. Pointed. It out!" He said while taking deep breathes.

My blush only got deeper.

"Sure you didn't." I said trying not to sound as embarrassed as I felt.

With a final chuckle he said,

"Believe what you want."

We stood there in silence for a second as he looked me over. I felt myself shrink away from his perfect green orbs.

"So, does that mean you want to keep on skiing, or..."

"I want to keep skiing!" I cut Harry off. I did NOT want him to finish that sentence... Maybe.

If he did ask that, do I know what i'd answer?

Of course I do! None of THAT until AFTER marriage... Maybe just for Harry though.

Oh my goodness. What has this boy done to me?

I would've NEVER had those thoughts pop into my head before all of this.

We skied down the small final slope to get to the main lift. We started getting in the line when I heard,

"ANNABETH!!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEE!!"

Oh no.

I kept scooting up to the line, hoping there just so happened to be another Annabeth around here somewhere.

"ANNIE!!!"I heard my dad call.

I stopped, I hate that nickname, but only when my family members call me that.

I turned around to face the direction they were calling my name from.

I grimaced when I noticed my dad coming to me without his skis on, but Ash had his on.