Chapter 3- I Almost Kill Lou

As we were getting on the ski lift again, someone shouted behind us,

"HARRRRY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT ME!!"

I turned around and saw one figure on the chair lift behind us holding out his arms wide as if he was trying to get a hug from Harry.

"IM SORRY BOO! MEET YOU AT THE CABIN AT LUNCH?" Harry yelled back.

The man behind us folded his arms across his chest and looked like he was pouting.

" So is that one of your friends your here with?" I asked raising and eyebrow. Even though he couldn't see cause I was wearing ski goggles and a helmet.

"Yup. He's my roommate too. The other three live in the apartment next to us."

"Oh. That's cool." I replied.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Harry asked leaning closer to me.

"Nope. But I am in a relationship." I said smirking.

"Oh. Ummm ok. Uhhhh what's her name?"

I started laughing really hard I almost fell out of the lift. Harry pushed me back and I stopped laughing. Phew. Almost literally died laughing there.

He was just staring at me with a confused look.

"I was just kidding. I am as single and straight as they come."

"Oh well then how would you like to come to my apartment an eat some lunch with me?" He asked relief flooding over his face.

"Uhhh I can't. Me and my Dad and brother always eat lunch together. It's tradition. Same thing with dinner. We can meet up for breakfast tomorrow though."

"Oh. I eat breakfast with my mates though. But you can join us if you'd like. I'm sure they won't mind."

I laughed.

"Okay. As long as they don't mind the grim reaper eating breakfast with them."

He laughed and I saw his cute little dimples.

"I'm sure you're not that bad!"

"I guess you'll just have to see. But I'm not a happy camper whenever I first wake up."

We were at the 6 marker on the lift. It only goes up to 10 then it will be time to get off.

"So do you play any sports, or instruments. Or you know, play anything?"

"Well I love playing soccer, I can't really play instruments. That's my mates' talents. And I play Pokemon."

"Oh my goodness! You play Pokemon! That is like the best video game ever! No joke."

"It is the best video game. Same questions." He said while he waited for me to answer.

"Ok, well I love playing softball, fast and slow pitch. Volleyball is pretty fun to but we don't have any competitive leagues where I live, so I do it just for fun. And my favorite out of all the sports is skiing I would have to say." I answered and he just nodded his head with a smile on his face.

"I play the guitar, piano, and a little but of the banjo." I said and he stopped me and said,

"You an play the banjo?" He had an amused look on his face.

"Yeah. Us country folk have to keep tradition." I said winking at him.

"And for video games I stick with my Mario and Pokemon. That's really it."