Chapter 2- Meeting Squealy Hillary

A/N

Well hey people's that are reading this! How's it going?? Comment and tell me how you are!! Also I will update The Hunted next I PROMISE. The question is when.. And I got the cast list!!

Danielle Campbell as Annabeth Cooper

Anna Kendrick as Hillary Fallon

Jennifer Lawerance (brown hair)as Heather Fallon

And you can figure out who plays Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn right?;)

And sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes... Enjoy

Chapter 2- Meeting Squealy Hillary

My phone started going off at 6:30.

Goodness. I forgot how early you had to get up to do this stuff. Oh well it's all worth it!

I trudged it of bed and realized how freezing it was. I guess someone forget to put fire in the furnace...

I pulled the comforter off of my bed and threw it over me. I walked into the small greeting room and my Dad said,

"Well if it isnt the Grimm Reaper herself." He had a smirk on his face trying to warm his hands by the fire.

"I thought the Grimm Reaper was a dude." I said raising one eyebrow.

My Dad just shrugged his shoulders and continued trying to warm up the apartment with the small furnace.

"When are we going to go and get our ski rentals?" I asked. I wanted to get there early so I could be one of the first ones.

"They open the lifts in about an hour and a half, and the retails open in about 45 minutes so well go then." My Dad answered.

"Well okay. I'm gonna go and get my ski stuff on then I'll go to the diner to get some breakfast."

"I'll give $10, be sure to drink water, not soda. We don't need you to get dehydrated" My dad gave me a stern look.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know." I said rolling my eyes.

I went back into the bedroom and gathered up all my stuff, and put on a tshirt, pants, then I put my ski pants on, then my snow boots, then I grabbed my rainbow hat, and as I was walking out the door I grabbed $10 from my Dad's wallet. He was in the bathroom and who knows how long he was going to be in there.

I walked past the other doors and I heard nothing. I guess everyone was still asleep.

I don't blame them. I wouldn't be up at the crack of dawn during any other time, but this was to ski. So it's different.

I arrived at the diner and I ordered some eggs and bacon, and of course a bottle of water.

I got my food and thanked the waitress and dug in.

Then I heard a loud squeal and chocked on my eggs.

"OH MY GOSH ANNABETH!! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!?" I heard a very familiar voice squeal.

I was still trying to cough out my egg that was killing me when she plopped down on the other side of the table.

"Are you all right?" She asked.

"Yup. Just dying slowly over here. Long time no see Hillary." I said smiling.

"Uhhh yeah long time no see! I haven't heard anything from you in months! I had no idea when you were coming or IF you were coming, but I guess you are!" She squealed again. Gosh her morning attitude is way different than her sisters.