Unvalid ~ Chapter 5

WilburSoot

It was fucked up for a person to call you Aphobic,

especially if it wasn't as a joke

you sure you ok?

-

Twitter:

Alexandra /(a)Amexandra._.

Stop, just stop, Tommy is Aphobic and theres no way of denying it istfg

Justingamers /(a)Justgamersin0

I'm so sick of Tommy and his homophobic shit, and even if he's not "Homophobic" he's definitely Aphobic. Stfu Tommy stans.

Raycally!! /(a)Raywrites!

Tommy's the sweetest person i've ever watched, how can you even call him Aphobic??

AceTank /(a)Acyrince

I'm Asexual and i can tell you right the fuck now that Tomym fucking Innit is Aphobic. don't even try to deny it it's useless.

-

TommyInnit

idk

I feel so

unvalid

even my fans can't see that i'm

forget it

-

Tommy felt.. Strange, in a way. He doesn't know the feeling.

UNVALIDATED, his mind screams at him.

Tommy ignores it, who was his mind to tell him how he felt?

(yes, that was a common author joke. My humor is just gone. I was 20 year old men play minecraft fuck off)

And Tommy.. Didn't feel right anymore. he doubted himself.

What if he was Aphobic, but identified as aroace to cover it up?

No, no. Tommy wasn't. Surely not-

sighs.

-

TommyInnit /(a)Tommyinnit

I want to clarify that i am not Aphobic, i support you all asexual people and aromantic people and everyone under those umbrellas.

Sorry if i seemed off discovering those two sexualities, but i assure you that it was just because i was excited to learn about a whole new part of the LGBTQ+ community. I'm sorry.

-

WilburSoot started a call

"You ok Toms?"

Silence.

Tommy really didn't feel like talking. He felt unvalid.