Parents, Innit? ~ Chapter 7

WilburSoot

you can do this

good luck

-

Twitter:

Teri /(a)lolyukimaxlol

when's season 2 i need more content to get inspiration from and write from

deez nutz /(a)IMakeDeezNutzJokesIn2022

bruh i want Tommy content

Yolo /(a)YoloLeo3

Be aware Tommy, i might turn on my "Do better videos or im unsubscribing" mod/j

BEES /(a)Tubbolikesadabee

Tubbo please tell me you'll stream to fill in Tommy's absence pleaseeeeeeee

-

TommyInnit

Thx Will

Love you

-

Tommy was in front of the door.

Ultimately, he knew that when he'd open the door his parents won't yell at him about having a partner. He knew, obviously.

However, anxiety's a bitch. It could make all stupid scenarios became more and more likely in Tom's head, even if they seemed absolutely impossible to anyone else.

Could you blame him? Tommy discovered his sexuality only a month ago when he spent his entire life talking about his love for women, how many non-existent girlfriends he had, how he wasn't gay but supported gay rights.

If Tommy puts himself in someone else's shoes, he could easily see how someone could hate him for being Aro-ace.

...

Wilbur. Wilbur didn't hate him, Wilbur supported him. Wilbur told him he was safe with him. Tommy believed him.

Even if, worse case, no one accepted him. He'd have Wilbur. And that would be okay.

-

WilburSoot /(a)wilbursoot

Chat, don't worry, you're not the only one who misses Tommy. (Yes, Phil, i was on call with him a minute ago, but i still miss him.)

-

Tommy knocked on the door.

Finally.

He heard a few voices then footsteps coming closer and closer. Fuck you anxiety.

"Tom!" His mother greeted him. Tommy smiled. It would be okay.

"Hi mum.." Tommy said with a tired voice.

"Oh my dear, the ride from brighton to here must have been exhausting. Come on in, i'll make you some tea." MotherInnit said. Tommy frowned a bit. "Hot chocolate please." Tommy asked.

Motherinnit looked at him with an 'are you kidding me?' look. "I thought you were an adult now, meh. Come here, child." Tommy laughed slightly at his mom's joke.

Tommy was in the living room sitting on the sofa, waiting for his mother who was talking to his father in the kitchen. probably about some work things.

As soon as His mother came in with his father, Tommy jumped on the hot chocolate.

"Thanks mum." Tommy thanked, watching as his mother sat next to him, and his father sitting on the other sofa.