Good ending.

It had now became obvious that Wilbur was a part of 456. 

People were mourning and praying for someone they didn't know. 

Tommy.. Tommy doesn't think he's doing too well. 

He hasn't streamed in a while, granted, he didn't stream much anyways. 

But he hadn't streamed in 3 months. 

People were getting worried, sure, they were already worried before. 

Tubbo was left mourning and dealing with a barely motivated TommyInnit. 

Tubbo figured out himself alone, Tommy found out who he was because of Wilbur. He knew himself because of Wilbur. Wilbur isn't here, and he wont be for a while. 

Tubbo had to remind himself to eat, and remind Tommy too. Tubbo had to try to keep a healthy working out schedule, and remind Tommy too. 

Tubbo was getting overwhelmed. Oh how he wished Wilbur was here. 

It was like Tommy forgot how to live. 

The tears wouldn't stop streaming down, and Tommy couldn't leave his room if he tried to. The only calls he'd make, would be a cry for help to Tubbo. 

He was pathetic, and he knew this. 

Twitter: 

Days Wilbur's been in coma/(a)Countingdayswilbur 

300 days since Wilbur hasn't been conscious (o7) 

o7/(a)AndreaInnit 

Knowing Wilbur might not wake up breaks me everyday. 

o7/(a)HarterWasTaken 

sending love to everyone. He'll make it, WIlbur isn't a pussy. 

o7/(a)Dsmplover777 

Dude, can anyone dm me rn? I'm really not handling it. 

Tommy closed twitter. He did not want to be reminded of Wilbur anymore. 

Man, fuck Wilbur. Leaving him, alone. 

Alone. 

It wasn't until another week passed that Tommy got the phone call. 

"Thomas Simons? Step-brother of Will Gold?" Tommy was half awake, not remembering half the shit. 

Then he remembered how Will's mum lied about him being the step-brother, and it started to make a bit more sense. 

It made slightly more sense. 

Oh god, this was the hospital Wilbur was at. 

"Yes? Yes! What is it- is aer okay?"Tommy said, in a hurry. 

"Yes, he is okay. He has been however, showing signs of consciousness. The mother told me to inform you, and maybe come in for a visit?

Suddenly, the energy Tommy had been missing the past... Half a year, was back and more present than ever.