Chapter 19

Chapter 19

November 28th

Toni's POV

"Alright who'd you lose your virginity to?" I asked as I rubbed circles on Taylor's thigh.

"Everyone knows.. It was Jake."

"Who'd you lose yours to?" Taylor asked.

"Makayla." I replied and Taylor sat up.

"What?" Taylor questioned.

"I lost my virginity to Makayla."

"Are you serious?" Taylor laughed.

"Yeah she's my best friend and it sounded like a good idea if we lost it to each other because we knew we'd be nothing more than best friends."

"Wow.. really? And she didn't grow a crush on you?"

"I mean we had a small fling for like a month or two after but that was it.. we put our friendship first." I explained.

"Wow.. I admire her so much."

"You do?"

"Yes I mean I met you once and couldn't stay away.. but to sleep with you and be able to not catch feelings for you is crazy to me."

"Aww thank you." I said.

"We're landing in five minutes!" Greg announced over the intercom.

"Well it's a good thing that we joined the mile high club thirty minutes ago." I chuckled.

"More of a spectacular thing." Taylor smiled as she got up to put her clothes on.

**********

As soon as we got to the house we rented we opened up a wine bottle and laid on the couch with Taylor immediately going to play her guitar.

"Is it bad I'm already missing Rhode Island and Puerto Rico." Taylor sighed.

"Yeah Londons a little colder but don't worry climate change will change that."

"Are you gonna play me that song you asked to write about me back in Nashville?"

"How'd you guess?"

"Well the clock just struck midnight back in New York meaning it's officially our anniversary so I assumed you'd be serenading me?" I rambled and Taylor pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too.. happy two months." I smiled.

"So I'm gonna play you a song called Dress."

"Oh so it's a new one?"

"Yep.. Jack and I were working on it in the studio."

"Oooh Jack attack." I teased.

"You know he hates that nickname." Taylor chuckled.

"Yes and he knows I hate being called Toni Baloney but he still does it." I sighed.

Our secret moments in your crowded room
They've got no idea about me and you
There is an indentation in the shape of you
Made your mark on me, a golden tattoo

All of this silence and patience, pining in anticipation
My hands are shaking from holding back from you (ah, ah, ah)
All of this silence and patience, pining and desperately waiting

My hands are shaking from holding back from all this (ha, ha, ha, ha)

Say my name and everything just stops