Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Toni's POV

"What!" Taylor gasped.

"How did anyone take the photo?" I questioned.

"I had Cara and Karlie completely book out the whole campsite so it would just be Toni and I! Greg triple checked the premises." Taylor yelled.

"How the fuck did this happen?" She yelled and I began caressing her hand to try and calm her down.

"What did the person email?" I asked.

"They have not published it yet but they just sent us the photos." Makayla explained.

"Photos?" I questioned.

"The person was also outside of Andreas house they have photos of you two arriving with your suitcase.. but I mean you guys are not doing anything compromising in the photos so we can attempt to spin it.. or we can have Toni post some photos from the cabin with some of her other friends and it can look like a friendly trip."

"What if they have more? Like of us kissing?" Taylor asked.

"This is all they sent us.."

"What's the photographer's name and what day did he say when they'd post it?" I questioned.

"New year's day and the name on the email is 'akaolsen@gmail.com'."

"Are Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen blackmailing us?" I questioned which earned me an eye roll from Tree.

"What is our plan of action?" Taylor asked.

"New years day is in 17 days.. I think the best thing is to just let them publish it and claim and we switch it up to just two best friends having fun."

"Or?"

"Or come out." Tree sighed.

"Or pay then what they're asking." Makayla said.

"Feed into blackmail?" I inquired.

"I will not sit here and watch you two be blackmailed or forced to succumb to threats." Enzo declared.

"What are you going to do?" Tree questioned.

"I texted my friend the email address and he's going to track the stalker who is trying to blackmail them."

***********

"Hey sorry I didn't pick up your call yesterday.. I was going through a rough time." Taylor said.

"What happened?" She asked over the phone.

"I'm single again." Taylor sighed.

"I'm so sorry." Karlie said over the phone.

"Are you coming back to New York? I can meet you at your apartment."

"No.. I'm staying at this place in London for a little bit I'm just lonely. You know everyone's in New York or Tennessee."

"I'm sorry.. why did you two break up?"

"You know that retreat you helped us plan?"

"Yeah in Tennessee."

"Well somebody started blackmailing us around a week ago and it just kind of destroyed us."

"I'm on the first flight to London."

"Thanks akaolsen." Taylor replied as she hung up immediately.

"Are we sure it's her? I mean wasn't she your best friend?" Makayla asked.