Prologue

SAMS POV:

"hey hey hey calm down its okay" is say calmly rubbing my best friend Marcy's back "But there ruining my life!" she sobs into my neck my shirt soaked with tears "hey mar-mar" i say softly cupping her face with my hands making her look at me "yeah" she says her voice breaking tears running down her face while her cheeks are lightly dusted pink.

"It's okay we can visit" i say smiling feeling the tears in my eyes starting to form. She doesn't say anything while engulfing me in a hug knocking me over.

I laugh and sit myself up her on my lap not letting go of me anytime soon. I go cherry faced realising the position we are in. We look like a couple. I think to myself.

Little did i know Marcy was thinking the same thing.

*beep beep*

I pick up my phone.

SASHA-TRON: 

-Samson where the hell are you?!?!?!? Your parents are msging Anne like crazy cuz of her birthday now hurry up and get you and mar-mars ass over here ASAP!

SAMSON:

Sorry!! Me and Marcy lost track of time! 

SASHA-TRON:

OK! just meet us downtown before your parents literally hunt her down girl!!l

SAMSON:

👍👍👍👍

"Hey mar-mar we gotta meet Sasha and Anne  downtown for Anne's birthday" i say trying to stand up. She stands up from my lap her face still very red. "Hey you ok?" i ask laughing at her face. She tilts her head in confusion, i point to her cherry red cheeks making her malfunction "I-uhhhhh" she says covering her face embarrassed. I start walking but stop to face her and reach my hand out with a gentle smile, she takes it her face now a faint shade of pink.

-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LAZINESS-

As we are walking to meet Sasha and Anne, Marcy spots something inside of a second-hand store. This weird music type box with frogs and 4 stones, green,blue,red and white. "I think i found the perfect present for Anne, Sammy!!" she says, taking a picture of the box "frog box for the frog 'lover'" i mumble to myself smiling.

After about 5 minutes, Sasha and Anne arrived. "Ok Anne you gotta go and steal it"Sasha says with a hand on her hip "What wait why me?" Anne questions not comfortable with the situation "Oh cmon Anna-banana" i said laughing gently shoving her. She gave me a 'what the fuck look' which i shrugged off.

After a couple more minutes of us 'persuading' her she reluctantly stepped into the store visibly shaking with nerves.

She slowly walks over to the shelf with the music box and glances over to us still unsure about stealing it. We all give her a supportive thumbs up and smile. So she quickly slips it in her bag, i spin Marcy around in anticipation as she squeals at me to let her down laughing. "I hate you" she says jokingly poking my chest "You love meeeee mar-mar" is said smiling at her. After us both at the same time realising what i said  we go red. Holy shit why did i say that. i think to myself covering my face with embarrassment.

Needless to say the walk to the park was a tad awkward, Sasha was talking about her stupid party while i was only half listening since i couldn't keep my eyes off a particular person. "Sam!" Sasha says, snapping her fingers in my face "huh- what sash?" i say snapping out of my gaze "what are you looking at?" she asks following my line of sight "wait" she says laughing. Oh no oh no no no no no. I think to myself going red. "where staring at mar-" I cover her mouth with my hand "SASH" i squeal very very red. Sasha starts laughing very hard. I let go of her mouth and stare at her with confusion "oh my god" she says after a few minutes wiping a tear from her eye, at this point Anne and Marcy must have realised we aren't following them any more and walked up to us confusion written all over their faces to why Sasha is literally dying of laughter. 

" holy shit Marcy you will never guess what samm-" Sasha starts while standing up  "SASHA!" i shout in a high pitched voice covering her mouth my face a deep crimson. Holy shit if this bitch-. "One second" i say flustered while walking away with Sasha her laughing even harder if that was even possible against my hand.

"Sasha what the hell!" i whisper yell throwing my arms in the air "holy shit Anne was so right" she says smirking at me. I tilt my head in confusion. "Ok Samson its real simple, 5 letters and its private" shes says smirking. "5 letters? private? the only real private i own is my-" my eyes widen in realisation. I let out a blood curdling scream, followed by "ANNE SAVISA BOONCHUY!!" if this was a cartoon there  would be steam coming out of my ears.

I stomp over Sasha hot on my trail "Anne what did i say about my diary you sonova-" Sasha slaps her hand over my mouth with a nervous smile "You told her!?!" Anne says visibly nervous backing away from me "Yes, ok i didn't know she would react like this" she says lifting me up a bit to prove her point. "Why is she so strong Christ" she says hold me waist tighter to stop me from getting to Anne. "Little help Mar-Mar?" Sasha asks her arms shaking "what am i supposed to do" she asks wiping tears of laughter from my face "i dont know! console her? just-" she grunts, as i try to weasel my way out of her grip.

She doesn't say another word knowing what to do "hey Sammy, calm down" she says softly cupping my cheeks. I take a deep breath and straighten my posture "fine" i say just above a whisper. She smiles and my calmed demeanour, i give a weak smile back. Sasha slowly removes her arms from my waist as i stare daggers at Anne.  "cmon lets go to the park and try the music box" Marcy suggests with a smile grabbing my hand, dragging me along. My face goes a light shade of pink from the sudden contact.Sasha smirks at me noticing the faint blush on my cheeks.

-ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LAZINESS-

We reach the park, and by that time Marcy had convinced me to give her a piggyback which i couldn't say no to.

"Your hair is so fluffy Sammy" Marcy randomly says out loud while playing with my hair like she always does when i give her piggybacks. "T-Thanks" i say quietly "Did i just say that out-loud?" she asks nervously "YUP" Anne and Sasha say simultaneously. She mumbles something into my hair that I cant make out, i laugh in response.

As we reach the park i gently set Marcy down so she won't fall, "Thanks Sammy" she says stretching and putting her hands in her pockets.

"Ready?" Anne asks sitting on the bench.  

"yup"

"sure"

I nod.

As soon as Anne opens the box we are all blinded by bright flashing colours. I quickly covered Marcy from the bright lights. 

Then i heard some weird music.

I landed in the middle of a forest? "what the hell?" i whisper to myself not paying attention to where i was walking and fell down a ditch, and heard a "Ow what the hell?" From a recognisable sassy blonde.